10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
If we lose next week I wouldn't mind seeing a Panthers/Roosters GF. Gould's head would probably explode.

It'd be red panty night for Gould.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
My outlandish prediction: If we win next week we will win the premiership. Sounds ridiculous but this team just needs a sniff of a chance of 2015 retribution to get rid of these lapses their having and storm have 1 loss in them with an ambush...

I'm a bit too optimistic about my team at times everyone so I apologise in advance to the pessimists

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
N
My outlandish prediction: If we win next week we will win the premiership. Sounds ridiculous but this team just needs a sniff of a chance of 2015 retribution to get rid of these lapses their having and storm have 1 loss in them with an ambush...

I'm a bit too optimistic about my team at times everyone so I apologise in advance to the pessimists
Nothing wrong with optimism. Thinking you can win when others say can't is a mark of the great players. When our team is getting flogged, I look out to see who is still gunning it on the field. More often its our forwards (especially Maguire). It used to be in the likes of Walters and Langer. I'd give anything to see Milford or knik start to show it.

Donald Garner

Donald Garner

NRL Player
Feb 5, 2017
Was thinking this yesterday, but we needn't worry now that Sims is out, negating the family instinct to err at the worst time possible.

Yeah that was 2008.

I was thinking 2009 when the only try we scored was from a cross field bomb to Folau after storm had already scored like 1000 tries

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
Am I the only one who wants Matt Moylan to play? Although I think he's a good player (not amazing like Sydney media claim but still good) panthers seem to play worse with him taking control off of Cleary (kind of like us with hunt at halfback taking control off of milf)

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Nah I don't hate the Panthers enough to wish Moylan on them atm.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
The Cowboys have just shown us how to play with real hunger and desire and a unwavering attitude.
It was an elimination final....... they had 4 top 17 players missing just like us... we came back from 14 points down in a non-elimination final against a much better side... we have lapses at the start of games but we do have heart. The "courageous cowboys" line the media is smashing out is getting boring when nearly every other team in the top 8 has players missing

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'd trade those 4 players we have missing for JT.

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
It was an elimination final....... they had 4 top 17 players missing just like us... we came back from 14 points down in a non-elimination final against a much better side... we have lapses at the start of games but we do have heart. The "courageous cowboys" line the media is smashing out is getting boring when nearly every other team in the top 8 has players missing
I hate the media driven "fairytales". Storm-last time Smith, Slater & Cronk play together; Cowboys-winning without JT; Eels-long time since finals appearance. What do we get-$hit all!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Rally Towel

Rally Towel

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2014
We can take the Panthers, provided Blair doesn't throw the match for three of four in recent memory...

Week after is entirely a different proposition, but truth be told I'd rather take Melbourne on down there in the semis rather than on the big day itself. Cards are stacked against us but if we were to ambush them there, I'd back us to go one better too.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
When are the tickets on sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spooky1013
  • Howie
  • azza.79
  • Foordy
  • MrMoore
  • Dexter
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • davidp
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.