10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
We really need to start Joffa or Herman for this game.

Our defence oriented starting props put us under so much pressure against the Roosters.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We really need to start Joffa or Herman for this game.

Our defence oriented starting props put us under so much pressure against the Roosters.

Yep Thaiday has to start on the bench. Blair would be good off the bench too but we need some experience on the field I guess.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Next year the Cowboys will add Jordan McLean and Matt Scott to a pack that also includes Jason Taumalolo, Coen Hess and Gavin Cooper. Wow.

We need Lodge in our pack desperately next season.

T

Thelmus

NRL Player
Apr 19, 2016
Tell thaiday and Blair to just run hard until a repeat set, or set starting in their half. We have to play football, but we can't afford to continuously hand over possession, and with it momentum early in the finals. Thats what killed us with the roosters. When the defenders start to drop off. That's when you try your hand. That said, come the 20 minute mark, hail or shine, dominating in the forwards or not, we should be chancing the arm. Atleast until we have to start a set after defence on the 10. Then you take your medicine and play dome hard hit ups, with a touch finder on the end.
Too often we play up tempo football, regardless of the situation, expecting our opposition to just fall over. Thats great against an aging forward pack with no offensive threat but in the finals, everyone is fit and everyone can score. The best team is the side who takes their chances, regardless how gifted they are.
Rooster did early, we got them late, then let them off the hook. Panthers will slaughter us if we give them momentum early, but take that away and theyll crumble.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Darren Lockyer reckons Darius Boyd won't be back next week

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I know recovery times are better these days but generally hammy strains that high take at least 3 weeks.

PerthBrissy987

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Dec 8, 2016
If Milford is scared when he has Benji on the field would he completely run off the field and out of the stadium if he had Lockyer as a halves partner?

Prob [emoji23][emoji23] When locky retired am i the only one to think he had another couple of seasons in him ?

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Prob [emoji23][emoji23] When locky retired am i the only one to think he had another couple of seasons in him ?
I think we have all thought about him making a legitimate comeback at some point.

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I think we have all thought about him making a legitimate comeback at some point.
Yes I was just thinking that why isn't Lockyer in the legends of league game

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
Should give the nines a go

I think we will see a selection shock this weekend with Jack Bird to make his debut for the club with the Sharks done for the year
sounds really good

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Darren Lockyer reckons Darius Boyd won't be back next week

His hamstrings probably took a hammering the way He was standing up and down in the stands watching the roosters game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Dexter
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • leon.bott
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.