Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather Moga was playing tbh..

I wouldn't be kicking long to Ponga. Keep it away from him and let him take hit ups, not kick returns.
I wouldn't be kicking long to him, i'd be kicking high to him.

Well if we lose now it'll be a total embarassment and the how courageous are the cows story.

We better fucking destroy them.

Ponga is DEBUTING in first grade in a semi final/GF rematch. He is going to be nervous as ****. Bombs away.

Ponga is a fullback so unless the bomb is a cross field kick I'd prefer they kick to feldt (who can be suspect) and forcing ponga to run out of dummy half to get involved

Well if we lose now it'll be a total embarassment and the how courageous are the cows story.

My concern exactly. This looks ripe for the NRL to nobble us in the reffing and manufacture this game in to a "Brave Cowboys Trumph Against Those Cheating Broncos".

Townsville need water, and a maroon and gold meteor is heading their way..... leaving a hole large enough and wide enough for a whole fan base of... salty tears.

Can't wait for Ponga to stuff up so we can dish out the cheeky puns.

Ponga to have a stinker.

This is all mind games so the cows can claim underdog status and trigger that siege mentality.

That makes me furious. Premiership winners playing in their backyard with the whole town behind them, playing the victims.
We had our hearts broken!
So over them.

It'll be that even if we win tbh.

I find it curious they're going Ponga over Moga. I haven't watched either very much but Moga has been around a lot longer and is a much bigger body. There's been a circle jerk over this Ponga kid ever since he side stepped some school kids and clearly everyone rates him it just seems like a bad selection to me.

I find it curious they're going Ponga over Moga. I haven't watched either very much but Moga has been around a lot longer and is a much bigger body. There's been a circle jerk over this Ponga kid ever since he side stepped some school kids and clearly everyone rates him it just seems like a bad selection to me.

clearly Moga wasn't considered due to the egg throwing ... lol

This reminds me of when the Broncos played a debutant in the semi final in 2007, Alwyn Simpson. Never seen again in first grade. Thaiday played 5/8 and we got flogged 40-0 by Melbourne.

Last edited:
It's all just making me more nervous.

Well, I see this really simply. We turn up to play to win for the full 80 and we have a great chance.

Screw the refs and officials .... and other excuses .... we are up against the defending premiers, playing on their home turf, against possibly the best half in the game with a fabulous kicking game and a determination to win that is 2nd to none, a slippery, talented 5/8, a 1st class FB, an all round great 4-prong kicking game (if you include Granville) which earns multiple repeat sets week in, week out and, our defence when we matched them last year is nowhere near as good as then .... so yeah, I'm nervous despite who they have out injured but, what a game it will be IF we turn up to win!

Who was the last player to debut in a final?

Murdoch-Masila FW1 2010?

Who was the last player to debut in a final?

Murdoch-Masila FW1 2010?

Yep, he was the last player to make his debut in a finals game.

Ponga will be the 6th player in 30 years to make his debut in a finals game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Rowdy124
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Jedhead
  • Spike
  • Organix
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.