vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humidity hasn't kicked in up here yet, can't see it being a wet night Friday night. Should be perfect I reckon.

Re: Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

What do you guys think about moose copping one on the chin from Funaki at training???

What do you guys think about moose copping one on the chin from Funaki at training???
Not much really, nothing in it.
Why do you ask...especially in this thread ?

Saw the video. Funaki obviously took exception to Josh hitting him harder than necessary. Josh didn't seem to understand the upset. I'm sure it will blow over. Josh is a competitor and forgot it was training.

Also, Funaki is HUGE.

I'd rather see this be a blow up rather than the guys joking and fooling around at training.

I'm growing with confidence every day. Everyone is writing us off. That's when we're at our best.

I will most likely be completely wrong, but I just have this sneaking suspicion we might blow the Cows away on Friday night. Just a gut feeling. Everyone writing us off, intense training sessions, knowing what we know about what they showed against the Storm, the feeling the Cows are flat. Just a gut feeling but a strong one.

I would so love to bounce their asses out of the finals in consecutive sets.

Broncos are $2.80 outsiders. I'm not sure I remember the last time we were that long.

we were around $3 to beat the storm three weeks ago.

Were we? Obviously didn't look that week. Haha.

But regardless, very long for a game where the last 3 contests have been decided by a field goal.

yeah it is definitely closer than what those odds suggest.

I really think the loss of Linnett is massive for them. Their outside back depth is pretty shocking, and Bowen came up with some shockers when filling in.

Has Green had his usual pre finals game whinge yet? Last time it was about tackling jt.

Has Green had his usual pre finals game whinge yet? Last time it was about tackling jt.
It's all been done for him this time. There's no way we'll get any fifty fifty calls after last weeks effort by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Kev_Guz
  • Financeguy
  • Strop
  • leon.bott
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • bb_gun
  • Aldo
  • MrMoore
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Battler
  • broncotville
  • mitch222
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.