POST GAME Finals Week 2 - Cowboys vs Broncos

I'm all about sticking up for our players and shit like that, but Hunt isn't the player you all think he is, he made about 15 errors tonight, whether they show up on the stat sheet or not, dog shit performance by our supposed organiser.

I'd say that at least he can work on his game in the off-season, but that hasn't worked the last couple of years, I think this is his final form.

He can't hold the ball, resents being tackled and goes missing

I want the Sharks to smash the Cows next week.

You won't have to worry about that. The Sharks will indeed feast on their carcass and the GF will be a ***** vs Grubs borefest. What a travesty of a season

yea huge question marks over our halves in the foreseeable future imo. they both have moments of brilliance but neither 1 of them can show they can grab the game by the neck and control it. its a huge problem.

Wtf is wrong with Milford these days. He is an absolute shadow of the player he was. Confidence is totally shot. Needs to find something for next year or wouldn't mind seeing him shown the door. Just a passenger out there at the moment

Why are we blaming Hunt? Wow. He wasn't bad. Milford had 4 dropped balls, all in attacking positions on an early tackle.

They all need a good break and then a solid pre-season. Look forward to next year.

plz thurston i love u as a player but retire already so the red necks can get back to being bottom feeders

That's a huge weakness. Individually, they are fine, but they just don't have any game management and control.

That's because of Origin. When our halves had the chance to get that experience they chose to go out and get on the drink and got banned. **** them.

Re: losers

Our halves are shit. There's no structure just stupid brain snaps. Where's the control and kicks to the corner. It's pathetic really. All frikken year they've derped it up on the last tackle.

At least we've never won a wooden-fucking-spoon.

Cowboys will die off again, the Broncos will ALWAYS be there or close enough.

EDIT: Defamatory

Last edited by a moderator:
That was the best game of footy all season ... in fact I doubt the GF will surpass the quality of that game.

unfortunately we were outplayed by the Cowboys tonight ... well done to them

so does WB have an ace up his sleeve with the roster or what? like I mentioned elsewhere, this wasn't a one-off

im not 'experienced' enough to really 'recall' (though I remember) the late 80s/early 90s, but was it ever so ominous that all it took was enough patience and faith from WB that it was only a matter of time?

is it something critical or profound equal to dumping a 'king' to shuffle the line-up to make the difference?

I cant stop watching this team but by Christ its so hard to not see this kind of thing happening on constant loop...

we had the ***** on the ropes on and off (sorry no way Taylor does any better right there... how far down the track, if ever, I wouldn't know)

by the way im starting to want to feed JT and morgan to the sharks more than Pearce Gallen and the refs. Taumolololol is a god, good on him, cant even hate.

Wtf is wrong with Milford these days. He is an absolute shadow of the player he was. Confidence is totally shot. Needs to find something for next year or wouldn't mind seeing him shown the door. Just a passenger out there at the moment

Maybe Milford was the FB we needed and Boyd the 5/8.

Ooops ... my mistake: Milford is the next Lockyer. Sorry, I forgot

Last edited:

Active Now

• TimWhatley
  • Bronx48
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Redux
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jason Simmons
  • winslow_wong
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Allo
  • leish107
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Dexter
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • simplythebest
  • Dash
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.