Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Nobody was "better" out of our halves tonight, Hunt was absolutely his horrendous self, at one point in the first half his 5th tackle options for 3 sets in a row were 1) bomb into the in-goal, 7 tackle set for the Cowboys, 2) kick the ball dead, 7 tackle set for the Cowboys, 3) throw a cut-out pass to our outside backs ankles.

Milford, once again, as I've criticised him for constantly this season, simply can't hold the fucking Football, he literally needs to go out there with fucking super glue on his hands, I never want to see him attempt a pass or kick again, hold the fucking ball, run the fucking ball, that's your job.

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
I'm all about sticking up for our players and shit like that, but Hunt isn't the player you all think he is, he made about 15 errors tonight, whether they show up on the stat sheet or not, dog shit performance by our supposed organiser.

I'd say that at least he can work on his game in the off-season, but that hasn't worked the last couple of years, I think this is his final form.

I don't think there's any doubt about it. He'll be 27 when next season kicks off, and I can't see the penny dropping in regards to his composure and game management and kicking game at this stage of his career.

Milford was woeful tonight too. Probably worse than Coote.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
EDIT: Defamatory

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
The thing that lost it for me was when we were up by 8, on their line, we get six again, and Milford just drops the ball. They then went and scored two quick tries. Milford lost us that game with that show of shit. He was awful, awful, awful this game.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
EDIT: Defamatory

Last edited by a moderator:
H

HVbronco

NYC Player
Oct 30, 2013
Must be good games between the Broncos and Cowboys to watch as a neutral. As a Broncos fan it fucking sucks lol.

Can't see the Storm being beaten in this comp. I think it's theirs to loss.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
How many times did we drop the ball tonight? Anyone know?

Because we were in the game in every sense apart from that.

We need to find a ruthlessness that just doesn't seem to exist in this squad. That utter desire to win just doesn't seem to be there. They want it early hence why we almost always lead early regardless of who we play. They just don't want it late, when it gets hard...

Last edited:
CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013
Wtf is wrong with Milford these days. He is an absolute shadow of the player he was. Confidence is totally shot. Needs to find something for next year or wouldn't mind seeing him shown the door. Just a passenger out there at the moment

Ditto Ben Hunt...but where does that leave us?

Last edited:
Brett

Brett

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 27, 2013
The thing that lost it for me was when we were up by 8, on their line, we get six again, and Milford just drops the ball. They then went and scored two quick tries. Milford lost us that game with that show of shit. He was awful, awful, awful this game.

Nah man, it was Hunt's fault.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
That was the best game of footy all season ... in fact I doubt the GF will surpass the quality of that game.

unfortunately we were outplayed by the Cowboys tonight ... well done to them

I rate the last 2 better tbh. Nothing out of those 2 games stuck out to me as.....lopsided.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

That should have been our ball.

Ref called 6 more because Cowboys knocked it on.. There is no way we took our advantage.

T

Taylor1921

QCup Player
Apr 18, 2014
Can someone please answer this, why TPJ strip was called knock on but last play when Cooper knocked it down it was a play on. Cooper was running to our try line and hit infront of him. It's a knock on? And to people hating on Hunt shut up please he was one of the best on field tonight. Attack Milford not Hunt

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Milford needs to lose some fat and just play the ball. Sick of his sooky stares at the ref, it just lets the opposition set their line. Milford is a peanut.

Last edited:
Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I do have to wonder why Wayne left Pangai on the bench until extra time when our players were out on their feet

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015

Yep. That was the moment of the match.

CaptainHook

CaptainHook

NRL Player
Jun 17, 2013

One moment doesn't decide a footy game.

Granted though that was a BIG one.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Yup, where Milf lost the ball a few metres out from their line, that lost us the game right there. We score then, we put them to bed comfortably.

Shout out to the refs, keeping the Cows in the contest and getting them home. Hope that feels good. I won't be watching any other games this year, last week was NOT that bad but we were dudded out of the win tonight, without a doubt. Yes the team has their shortcomings but didn't deserve that. **** you NRL, I am done.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
CseVUJWUEAAxKt1.jpg:large

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • thenry
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • whykickamoocow
  • jarro65
  • Dexter
  • Aldo
  • Pablo
  • peter09
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.