Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
well the tide will turn eventually like i keep saying i still beleive we are a team on the up cows have reached there peak and will only get worse in next few years. its still exciting times to be a bronco fan. in saying that i love hunt but i think he needs 1 more season and if he cannot progress any more at all and show he can lead the team around i dont think hes the right fit for us.

Last edited:
Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Still beats last year.

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
The premiership window for this squad is pretty well shut. Next year is a rebuilding year

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
The ineptness of the referees was always going to be a factor. We just didn't have the winning lottery ticket.

mitch222

mitch222

State of Origin Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Still can't believe people are critiquing hunt and Milford as our halves
if you want Soward and Taylor as our halves for their kicking game then we won't ever play in games like that again
you take the good with the bad
i doubt we will ever see a penalty like the one Gillett coped ever again
EVER AGAIN

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
9. Hunt
7. Foran
6. Boyd
1. Milford

Foran will only make things worse. Not better.

So will Boyd in the halves. Because that worked out well last time he played there...

Last edited:
B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
That should have been our ball.

Ref called 6 more because Cowboys knocked it on.. There is no way we took our advantage.

Thank-you, I know the rules at that absolutely should have been out ball.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
well the tide will turn eventually like i keep saying i still beleive we are a team on the up cows have reached there peak and will only get worse in next few years. its still exciting times to be a bronco fan. in saying that i love hunt but i think he needs 1 more season and if he cannot progress any more at all and show he can lead the team around i dont think hes the right fit for us.

I think we're going backwards. Our post-Origin rut was not the showing of a team that wants to improve and apart from the Storm game they showed nothing in the second half of the that showed they want to continue to work hard and improve.

Talk yes. Do? No...

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
if you want Soward and Taylor as our halves for their kicking game then we won't ever play in games like that again
EVER AGAIN

look i love both these players and how exciting they are when they are on. but they are not immune to criticism. for most of the year we all have been tearing shrreds into our forwards. but they were amazing tonight gave us alot of quick play the balls as well milf and hunt had lots of room to run didn't utilise it one bit. and our kicking game management is close to bottom of table in competition

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
We played well. Great game. Toss of the coin again. Proud of the team.

joexwild

joexwild

NYC Player
Jul 27, 2016
We were the only team in the comp that could beat the storm in the grand final, now it's theirs to lose

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
The problems with Broncos this season. There is no leadership. Lack of big boys in forward pack. Our half back can't control the game. Broncos need good attacking coach.

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Bennett blew it by giving TPJ ~5 mins. He needed to be on at the very latest the 60th min. We were all gassed and needed something. Inexcusable from someone of his calibre.

Milford was terrible. Hunt was his hit-and-miss self, unfortunately none of his hits resulted in points and his misses cost us double-y.

Next year won't result in too much I think - we need to sign who we want and let go who we don't and give their replacements first crack at those spots.

Halves depth - despite both being capable of brilliance, we need organisation in one of those positions. No if's, but's or maybe's.

Boyd was/is brilliant. I was a huge critic of his when he signed, but he's been our best player for two seasons straight. Shame he drew that straw tonight

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The ineptness of the referees was always going to be a factor. We just didn't have the winning lottery ticket.

If that is the standard the NRL are going to run with then I'm done with this comp. No wonder the code is losing viewers by the thousands. They prop up teams like the Sharks and Storm who play nothing but the most boring as batshit brand of footy while teams like us who want to throw it around and thus make the product better to watch get shot in both knees and told to **** off. It's fucking maddening.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
EVER AGAIN

But there's absolutely no kicking game. You can't run it on every last play. Pressure needs to be built up with repeat sets. We let teams off the hook and it killed us. Just can't find the answer. Hunt and Milford need an Andrew johns master class in the off season.

Active Now

• OXY-351
  • Behold
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • Old Mate
  • mystico
  • bazza
  • johnyE
  • Morkel
  • Brocko
  • Bronx48
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • Bish
  • Santa
  • Big Del
  • lynx000
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.