Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
Milford, once again, as I've criticised him for constantly this season, simply can't hold the fucking Football, he literally needs to go out there with fucking super glue on his hands, I never want to see him attempt a pass or kick again, hold the fucking ball, run the fucking ball, that's your job.

......we should play him at fullback.

wait....

wot??

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Well fellas, I'm going to yell at the kids and give the cat a hiding.

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
F****ing angry

Good game while the contest genuinely lasted about 40 mins. Half-time came and the refs changed their mind on a fair ruck interpretation, amazing penalty count turn around and ignorance of basic offside rule... Amazing change one would almost think there was corruption in the NRL, but that would never happen.

Broncs have no excuses though. Milford was horrid, when are people going to realise he is not a five-eight, he can't defend can't organise. You can't have two running halves. Boyd is over-rated as a fullback, isn't fast enough to support a break, doesn't clean up kicks. Be a great centre though if Daddy is prepared to hurt his feelings and move him. And let's leave the better bench forward on the bench and put a couple years away from useful plodder on in Arrow. And who needs 17 players when the other 16 can barely walk... Wayne may be a great man manager supposedly but s**t tactical choices. Roberts needs to offer himself to be kicked by every fan who wishes on Mad Monday as retribution for his stupidity.

Dont know why would bother with a team that lets the NRL walk all over it despite being the biggest money maker and a coach and players not prepared to do what it takes to win the big games.

had me til....

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Also, I pray to god Wayne has a forward signing or two up his sleeve, because we were just getting rolled up the middle by their middle forwards. We still would have won if the refereeing was consistent, but it's still a massive issue.

Hunt is 27? Milf is still in his early 20s. I know which one I'd be giving more time, and it ain't the one who has gone missing (or worse) in every single big game he's played. Opacic played horribly as well and single handily let in two tries, back to qcup next season; at least you could rely on Reed to make tackles on the man he was marking.

All that being said, we got shafted worse than the tits did last week. You'll hear nothing about it in the media. I hope the storm win, and I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be actively supporting them.

Dash

Dash

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Dec 12, 2014
Everyone bagging Hunt tonight needs to have a good hard look ato themselves. If Milford doesn't play, we win. He was absolutely atrocious.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
How many times did we drop the ball tonight? Anyone know?

Because we were in the game in every sense apart from that.

Yep.....all this whinging about Milford and Hunt, if half the team don't make some of those errors tonight, the game was ours. You can't gift the game to someone like JT and expect not to eventually be punished.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Also, I pray to god Wayne has a forward signing or two up his sleeve, because we were just getting rolled up the middle by their middle forwards. We still would have won if the refereeing was consistent, but it's still a massive issue.

Hunt is 27? Milf is still in his early 20s. I know which one I'd be giving more time, and it ain't the one who has gone missing (or worse) in every single big game he's played. Opacic played horribly as well and single handily let in two tries, back to qcup next season; at least you could rely on Reed to make tackles on the man he was marking.

All that being said, we got shafted worse than the tits did last week. You'll hear nothing about it in the media. I hope the storm win, and I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be actively supporting them.

Very harsh on Tom. He shouldn't even be playing tbh, if were weren't down on troops he wouldn't be. Can't really be faulted. I'm sure the full extent of his injury will come out in a few days.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
How come Blair cops no criticism for his stupid little offload in our final chance?

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I agree with Big Pete. I would prefer to focus on the positives and that was the amount of effort the team put in to even stay in the match. The Cowboys had so many opportunities to score in the second half but we held them out and were able to score a great try when we were spent. Yes Hunt and Milford made mistakes, but I liked what I saw from them with Hunt just running the ball like he should all the time and Milford was always dangerous until he got injured.

I'm over the opinion that next year is the year we will pick with this squad and with a few adjustments we will make the top four and have a better crack at the premiership than we did last year.

M

moodos

Sep 16, 2016
mate.. seriously! I thought for sure, a coach would've pulled him aside this week and said "mate.. If you get held down in a tackle a bit and the penalty doesn't come immediately.. Just get up AS QUICK AS YOU FUCKING CAN and play the ball.. Don't fucking death stare the referee and bitch for 10 seconds allowing the opposition defense to set." Sooooooo fucking infuriating

P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
When Broncos gone win the premiership. Do Milford deserve million dollar a season after this night performance. After next year whole team is off contract. Sam Thaiday and gillett is on long term contract. I think after next year there gone be massive shake up in the team.

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Howie
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • Lostboy
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Brotherdu
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.