Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Have you been reading the news on Foran lately?

Do yourself a favour, go and do some reading and tell me how someone like that will make things better.

These problems aren't just on the field, they are also off the field, and Foran is a fucking mess off the field.

Who gives a shit about off the field? I'd rather have a belligerent drunk off the field who knew how to do his job on the field than the other way around, Hunt has had far too many free passes from supporters at this club, presumably because he "Bided his time on the bench while Lockyer & Wallace were the halves combo" and is a real "clubsman".

He's a good bloke and I'm happy we've stuck with him up to this point, he's earned this many opportunities, but he just used his last get out of jail free card.

Milford I have a little more patience with because of his age.

Put it this way, if we've established that this halves combination isn't the one that's going to lead us to a premiership, I know who I'm building the team around for the next 5 years, and it's not Benny boy.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Also, I pray to god Wayne has a forward signing or two up his sleeve, because we were just getting rolled up the middle by their middle forwards. We still would have won if the refereeing was consistent, but it's still a massive issue.

Hunt is 27? Milf is still in his early 20s. I know which one I'd be giving more time, and it ain't the one who has gone missing (or worse) in every single big game he's played. Opacic played horribly as well and single handily let in two tries, back to qcup next season; at least you could rely on Reed to make tackles on the man he was marking.

All that being said, we got shafted worse than the tits did last week. You'll hear nothing about it in the media. I hope the storm win, and I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be actively supporting them.

Mate Opacic was clearly injured, don't blame him.

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
I love the game and the Broncos but the 78th minute penalty has me questioning the sport. Hard to swallow that call and the fact they arent held accountable for it.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
**** I'm so sick of losing to these pricks in this way. Just when you get close we give it to them with some dumbarse mistake or lazy play.

I think Hunt is a very very good player but I am convinced after tonight that he does not posses the poise to get this team over the line.

Great finish to the season even though it mirrored our entire year, just when we all thought we were gone they came good and gave us hope only to fall short again.

I can't believe it but right now I am cheering for the Sharks

Scorchie

Scorchie

NRL Captain
Contributor
Mar 16, 2008
Guess there'll be a meeting and no party. [emoji24]

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Also, I pray to god Wayne has a forward signing or two up his sleeve, because we were just getting rolled up the middle by their middle forwards. We still would have won if the refereeing was consistent, but it's still a massive issue.

Hunt is 27? Milf is still in his early 20s. I know which one I'd be giving more time, and it ain't the one who has gone missing (or worse) in every single big game he's played. Opacic played horribly as well and single handily let in two tries, back to qcup next season; at least you could rely on Reed to make tackles on the man he was marking.

All that being said, we got shafted worse than the tits did last week. You'll hear nothing about it in the media. I hope the storm win, and I never thought I'd see the day where I'd be actively supporting them.

Playing Opacic was a huge mistake. His shoulder flapping about in the breeze was bad enough. A lot of this loss can be laid at the feet of Roberts who needs to grow a brain during the off season, and I hope people have at last realised that Kahu is the class centre we need.

A decent attacking coach for next season won't go astray either.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
mate.. seriously! I thought for sure, a coach would've pulled him aside this week and said "mate.. If you get held down in a tackle a bit and the penalty doesn't come immediately.. Just get up AS QUICK AS YOU FUCKING CAN and play the ball.. Don't fucking death stare the referee and bitch for 10 seconds allowing the opposition defense to set." Sooooooo fucking infuriating

He's a peanut. Needs to get it out of his game quick smart. It's so ridiculous. What does he hope to achieve? Not like the refs will be intimidated by a chubby baby faced islander boy.

Now time to suffer through another summer of boring ass cricket. Let that sink in.

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
Anyone that thinks that Milford played better then hunt needs to watch the game again!!! Yes hunt had a couple of barry's but i cant think of anything that Milford did right tonight. ABSOLUTE PASSENGER! I love him to death but i have to blame Gillett tonight. Why of why did you stick the leg out!!! He doesnt't do that we win! That will be the end of my interest in NRL this year. Broncos or nothing!

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
If I needed anymore convincing that we need to sack hunt, tonight confirmed it.

**** this choker off.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
I love the game and the Broncos but the 78th minute penalty has me questioning the sport. Hard to swallow that call and the fact they arent held accountable for it.

Gillett made it a no brainer lifting his leg after the contact, he practically begged the ref to ping him.

M

Maroon4life

QCup Player
May 28, 2016
Anyone that thinks that Milford played better then hunt needs to watch the game again!!! Yes hunt had a couple of barry's but i cant think of anything that Milford did right tonight. ABSOLUTE PASSENGER! I love him to death but i have to blame Gillett tonight. Why of why did you stick the leg out!!! He doesnt't do that we win! That will be the end of my interest in NRL this year. Broncos or nothing!

Lol mate sack them both. They are both one year wonders.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Hunt needs to get some good wifi on the off season and watch johns, locky and any other decent kickers on you tube. Get down to the park and practice what you watched on you tube.

Unread

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Culhwch
  • The Strapper
  • Lostboy
  • RolledOates
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Brotherdu
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Santa
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.