Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
Mate Opacic was clearly injured, don't blame him.

Why not? If he carried an injury into the game that was so bad that he couldn't tackle - and the fact is that two tries went in due to 1 on 1 misses - then I think that's fair criticism. Dce did the same exact thing in origin and it cost us a series. I'm 100% certain people here were lambasting him for it (so was I).

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I love the game and the Broncos but the 78th minute penalty has me questioning the sport. Hard to swallow that call and the fact they arent held accountable for it.

This. I'm struggling to get past this more than anything. You have to take your chances when they're given to you, like the cows did tonight. But I'm finding it really hard to stomach that decision atm....

cakeGG

cakeGG

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2016
If Milford re-signs he better not get fucking $1M or i'll spew. Not worth it.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Milf needed to get up instead of looking at the ref and losing momentum ..

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Too drunk to read so not sure what been said...

Cows were the better side...

All of our forwards played as well as they could have, considering their size disadvantage...

If it was hook leaving TPJ on the bench, Suncorp would be burning to the ground...

I'm gonna get drunker, watch lock stock, and have myself a good time...

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
A decent attacking coach for next season won't go astray either.

Seriously, this. I don't know what Bennett does all week, but for two years this team has barely had any structure in attack and has relied on individual brilliance to pull through - which is great, but it's not always going to be there when you need it. And they have to be the worst in the comp at converting opportunities inside the twenty. If they take a tap fifteen out, they're more or less odds on to balls it up on the third tackle.

These halves desperately need coaching. I don't know if Bennett has always just lucked into halves that not only had the natural talent but also the ability to read and react to the game - and I can easily believe that of Lewis, Langer, Walters, and Lockyer - but Hunt and Milford don't have that, and it appears to the layman that Bennett is doing nothing about it. If they have a halves coach, sack him. If they don't, find one.

And use your bench, you moron. Christ, they were out on their feet on both sides, and Pangai had the freshest legs you'll ever bloody see with ten minutes to go in a grind of a finals game. Roll the dice. Playing safe lost you a premiership last year, remember?

Goddamit. This just...

Man, I hate losing to the Cowboys more than any other team.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
This. I'm struggling to get past this more than anything. You have to take your chances when they're given to you, like the cows did tonight. But I'm finding it really hard to stomach that decision atm....

Especially when you see every single other one not penalized..

Thurston doesn't get penalized, Reynolds doesn't, Carter didn't when he tripped Milford.

They have been let go all season, until now.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Too drunk to read so not sure what been said...

Cows were the better side...

All of our forwards played as well as they could have, considering their size disadvantage...

If it was hook leaving TPJ on the bench, Suncorp would be burning to the ground...

I'm gonna get drunker, watch lock stock, and have myself a good time...

My bad... It's Snatch that's on

R

rigby

Aug 26, 2016
Great effort just poor execution tonight need a dominant halve that can control a game or will never take the next step to a premiership and **** you Cowboys!!!!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Who gives a shit about off the field? I'd rather have a belligerent drunk off the field who knew how to do his job on the field than the other way around, Hunt has had far too many free passes from supporters at this club, presumably because he "Bided his time on the bench while Lockyer & Wallace were the halves combo" and is a real "clubsman".

He's a good bloke and I'm happy we've stuck with him up to this point, he's earned this many opportunities, but he just used his last get out of jail free card.

Milford I have a little more patience with because of his age.

Put it this way, if we've established that this halves combination isn't the one that's going to lead us to a premiership, I know who I'm building the team around for the next 5 years, and it's not Benny boy.

Sure, if you want to get rid of Hunt, get rid of Hunt.

But Foran? No.

That will just create problems. I've been around people like him full time. The off field shit will have an impact on the field. It will create a divide. It will cause problems.

His problems are just going to keep getting worse before they get any better. The shit is just going to manifest and it's going to create a toxic environment at Red Hill.

Bennett can't help everyone.. He can only help the people that want the help. Parra dodged a bullet getting rid of him, trust me.

Foran can stay the **** away from this club until he gets his shit sorted.

Off field issues can have an impact on the field if they are bad enough..

As for Boyd at 5/8. Another no.

He failed there last time. Granted, it was in a shit team, but he still sucked. Plus, he was a contributing factor to our strong defence when it was at it's best. We lose that organizer at the back and Milford is just not an organizer. Boyd is also one of the best attacking fullbacks in the game.

I would rather see Roberts at fullback than Milford. Get him involved more.

Milford is doing fine at 5/8. It's just his second season as a 5/8. People need to give him more time.

Last edited:
P

Pushkin

QCup Player
May 27, 2016
One person change the game Jason taumalolo. I wish Broncos have player like that in there side. It will be interesting who gone be assistant coach next year.

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Milf is going to be an absolute star. The reaction to his game is an utter knee jerk reaction.

2ndPhase

2ndPhase

QCup Player
May 1, 2016
There's nothing more Darius could have done. He was immense. Hard carries all night, carrying his halves and somehow still having the vision to put Oates away. That man has stood tall all year and you could see him hurting in the interview at the end.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
One person change the game Jason taumalolo. I wish Broncos have player like that in there side. It will be interesting who gone be assistant coach next year.

We do but he didn't get used.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
Bad way for Parker to go out. If I hear the name Thurston one more time..

S

sus

QCup Player
Aug 20, 2013
Seriously, this. I don't know what Bennett does all week, but for two years this team has barely had any structure in attack and has relied on individual brilliance to pull through - which is great, but it's not always going to be there when you need it. And they have to be the worst in the comp at converting opportunities inside the twenty. If they take a tap fifteen out, they're more or less odds on to balls it up on the third tackle.

These halves desperately need coaching. I don't know if Bennett has always just lucked into halves that not only had the natural talent but also the ability to read and react to the game - and I can easily believe that of Lewis, Langer, Walters, and Lockyer - but Hunt and Milford don't have that, and it appears to the layman that Bennett is doing nothing about it. If they have a halves coach, sack him. If they don't, find one.

And use your bench, you moron. Christ, they were out on their feet on both sides, and Pangai had the freshest legs you'll ever bloody see with ten minutes to go in a grind of a finals game. Roll the dice. Playing safe lost you a premiership last year, remember?

Goddamit. This just...

Man, I hate losing to the Cowboys more than any other team.

ouch... you got M4Ls Hunt rant down..

he did it with a Soward and Hornby combo remember. he's not exactly hapless at this stuff

but yeah, im torn in reading the future.. 'something' has to change/better times are just around the corner?

Last edited:
B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
There's nothing more Darius could have done. He was immense. Hard carries all night, carrying his halves and somehow still having the vision to put Oates away. That man has stood tall all year and you could see him hurting in the interview at the end.

Darius was awesome. Agree.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • Waynesaurus
  • ostin86
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • the_next
  • Brocko
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.