Finals Week 2

P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
I said it recently, but the way Cordner plays, being out of the NRL will be the least of his worries. If he’s not careful, a few years from now he won’t be permitted to eat soup unsupervised for the fear of drowning.

He’s got CTE written all over him. He should retire now before it’s too late.
Australian captain by default......did win nsw a series by taking a dive though

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
Did SBW do anything in those games he played? How much was he getting paid for it?

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Man, Bennett must be grinning from ear to ear all day today. He's got a red carpet run to the Prelims while we are polishing our first spoon for the trophy cabinet.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Man, Bennett must be grinning from ear to ear all day today. He's got a red carpet run to the Prelims while we are polishing our first spoon for the trophy cabinet.
Dunno about red carpet run when you have to play the runaway minor premiers on a 16 game win streak who are also a NSWRL pet team

Refs wont know what to do in a Cleary vs bunnies game

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Dunno about red carpet run when you have to play the runaway minor premiers on a 16 game win streak who are also a NSWRL pet team

When there's no NRL favourite, they just fall back to straight up incompetence anyway.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
After Jennings positive the entire Eels team needs testing and the bottomless energy reserves of the Panthers has me wondering even more .
This was touched on last week by a few of us who noticed how they are so fresh at the end of games .

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013

Panthers are due for a loss so it’s either lose the prelim or lose the grand final. But I think they are ripe for the picking for a Wayne Bennett master class.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
Edit: No names please

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Petch67

Banned User
Jun 20, 2020
After Jennings positive the entire Eels team needs testing and the bottomless energy reserves of the Panthers has me wondering even more .
This was touched on last week by a few of us who noticed how they are so fresh at the end of games .
Well youd think theyd test the whole squad but probably wont happen....panthers stand offside the whole game they save 10 metres every set

ZTop

ZTop

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Feb 28, 2016
I like how eels are now playing to their assets they left, trying to use lane.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
**** me another qlder gorn.
Hip drop by RCG ??

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Why on earth did Sutton check that?

He was a mile in.

Galah

Galah

State of Origin Rep
Mar 28, 2019
Seriously these wingers and not staying out/ trusting their inside man.

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Financeguy
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.