PRE-GAME Finals week 3 - Storm vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember he was very animated when the other Sims dropped the ball and cost us the 2009 GF appearance.

Never seen him so raw.

Was that when he threw his mouth guard on the ground?

There's not doubt we're underdogs and they deserve to be favourites over us. Our form has been very sporadic but I guess the upside to that is we have the potential to pull out an absolute peach of a performance. The other positive is apart from the eels loss when we play bad football we seem to find a way to just hang in there and give ourselves a shot despite playing shit.

Looking at it from a "karma" point of view I guess and you'd have to think that surely we are due to get the bounce of the ball and a bit of luck. Following the 2008 heartbreak and the Lockyer broken jaw heartbreak and of course the 2015 and last year heartbreak you'd like to think it's our turn to pluck one of those wins out of our ass?

If the boys show up and play with hearts on their sleeves then we are in for a hell of a shot here!

If Sims was a chance I would drop Benji tbh the more size and good offloading the better.

If Sims was a chance I would drop Benji tbh the more size and good offloading the better.

You would seriously throw a dude coming back from injury in against Melbourne in a prelim?

You would seriously throw a dude coming back from injury in against Melbourne in a prelim?

I personally don't want him back for Melbourne, but aren't we doing the same with TPJ?

I personally don't want him back for Melbourne, but aren't we doing the same with TPJ?

That is true. Sims has been out for a little while longer though hasn't he?

Plus TPJ = beast.

That is true. Sims has been out for a little while longer though hasn't he?

Plus TPJ = beast.

Didn't sims break an arm against the eels? Is he seriously a chance of returning this year?

Didn't sims break an arm against the eels? Is he seriously a chance of returning this year?

I wouldn't think so but there has been some talk on here about it, haven't heard anything official though and seriously doubt Wayne would chance him.

4 weeks recovery is not enough.

The risk of re-injuring is still too high to allow him to play.

Even if Sims is fit, we can't play him. More than 3 forwards is useless - the 3rd forward gets about 10 minutes of game time, how much will the 4th get? And considering how injury prone we are...we really gotta go with Benji off the bench.

What are your thoughts if Wayne puts Mead back on the bench to cover for our backs again. With Boyd's hammy and Kahu's groin he might go that way. Benji in that case misses out.

What are your thoughts if Wayne puts Mead back on the bench to cover for our backs again. With Boyd's hammy and Kahu's groin he might go that way. Benji in that case misses out.

Depends on if Oates is playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.