/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Sproj said:
I said it on the live game thread, Roberts was very clearly held back but yeah, no worries play on according to the ref. The problem was Kahu was coming but is just too slow, a big problem in our whole team.

Nobody interfered with Roberts, he just wasn't in the vicinity when Kodi made the break. Melbourne had bodies around the football and Kodi did the right thing take the tackle.

Roberts messed it up when he went to Gillett on the next play. Brisbane had the Storm backpeddling and had to spread it, instead Roberts gives it to Gillett who was taken by Slater at marker. By the time they got the ball out there, the Storm had regrouped.

Even though he shouldn't have been stranded there on his own, geez it was a poor attempt at a tackle from KNik when Solomona strolled over.

No-one seems to know how to drive in with your shoulder anymore........

I just read that we are the most supported team in the NRL ... there are apparently 1,020,000 Broncos supporters around the place ... and we each deserve a sight better than the crap that was served up on Friday !!! thanks very much ... multi-million dollar contracts don't mean squat when we don't get even an average bang for our buck ... gutted ... but will be back full of eager anticipation for 2018

Even though he shouldn't have been stranded there on his own, geez it was a poor attempt at a tackle from KNik when Solomona strolled over.

No-one seems to know how to drive in with your shoulder anymore........
It was right up there with Milford's attempt on Kaufusi (I think). In both instances, I was really disappointed that they didn't put their bodies on the line. They both might as well just fell into the fetal position for all the good they did in attempting their respective tackles.

It was right up there with Milford's attempt on Kaufusi (I think). In both instances, I was really disappointed that they didn't put their bodies on the line. They both might as well just fell into the fetal position for all the good they did in attempting their respective tackles.

Every time Bromwich took a hit up, 3 guys went high. Someone needed to hit low and hard ffs. I guess usually that’s Macca (low at least)

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • RodF
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • Allo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Dash
  • marw
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Harry Sack
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.