Finals Week #3

No it wasnt. Thats got nothing to do with it. A head high is a head high,hitting the head is illegal and banned already. The shoulder charge was banned for the mountains of evidence that it causes brain damage.

“The NRL banned the shoulder charge after evidence showed the average G-force from one is 10.682 compared to 6.056 from the conventional front-on tackle.
Overall, shoulder charges are 76 per cent greater in impact than the conventional front-on tackle.”
And for me shoulder charges are piss weak.. you want to hit a bloke a bloke as a sign of toughness? Do it front on and under the ribs. Shoulder charges are almost always from the side, where the player you hit doesnt see you, and they are no risk to the defender. Its about as tough as a cowards punch.
The Shoulder charge is illegal ( not my rules) just like leading with the BOOT , and who was the exponent of that ,Billy Slater. Sorry mate your time is up , your hero status does not preclude you from breaking the rules. Had you tried to effect a legal tackle would have been more of a measure of how good a footballer you could have been . Lets see how good the storm are without you next week, that's a challenge ! . I'd personally really like to see the Rabbits get up tonight and fucking give it to Melb in the GF . Cook ,the Burgii the bunnies club ,I actually think there couldn't be a more fitting result to the 2018 NRL season . It may not happen but it would certainly.. make my fucking day!!!

In comes Gould leading the charge alongside Johns and co defending Billy Slater like he should be above the rules.

Storm are using the lawyer that Broncos used for Hodgo in 2015.

I’m confused about when the video red can overturn a decision again

I’m confused about when the video red can overturn a decision again
If there's any doubt for that in goal stuff, they'll always rule a goal line drop out because it gives them time to review.

Ok Gus you like the word bobble, we get it

I hope our boys are watching this - both teams going really hard in defence. Not giving much away.

Imagine how far on top we'd be if it was us up against the Roosters right now

Looks like Cronk's arm is fucked. It's hanging by his side.

Imagine how far on top we'd be if it was us up against the Roosters right now

If we’d have dropped as much ball as the Rabbitohs I’d say we’d be going just as well as we did as the Dragons.

It doesn't matter anyway, the trophy is already at the engravers

If we’d have dropped as much ball as the Rabbitohs I’d say we’d be going just as well as we did as the Dragons.

I'd hate to think we could have done worse then the 68 percent completed sets against the Dragons.

It feels like Roosters could run away with it in the 2nd half.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Strop
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • HarryAllan7
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Bish
  • Griffo
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.