Finals Week #3

Also can we sack Bird and throw all his money at Reynolds plz

God damn Gagai is such a shit centre in defence, it would have been game over if Mitchell was playing.

If the Roosters make it then it doesn't matter if Slater plays or not. Storm are guaranteed a win.

They will be missing Friend and likely Cronk.

For all the dumb shit Ferguson does, he definitely has a good side to his X-Factor as well

For all the dumb shit Ferguson does, he definitely has a good side to his X-Factor as well

I think that had more to do with Manu then Ferguson, any decent winger could have scored that.

Last edited:
I think that had more to do with his inside man then Ferguson, any decent winger could have scored that.

Can’t disagree with that, I am in a particularly good mood though so ordinary things seem a bit better for me tonight

Cronk will be alright as long as he doesn't do more damage. Friends tackle looked bad but it'll probably be grade 1 which is 100 points, 75 with early plea. If he doesn't have Carry over he'll be alright.

WTF how did Souths let him make that much ground.

You won't beat the Roosters like that Souths.

Roosters defence is actually great to watch. Reminds me of us in 2015. Would be great to see it again.

Geez Souths have had a shitload of possession and nothing to show for it.

Roosters defence is actually great to watch. Reminds me of us in 2015. Would be great to see it again.

Yeah though Souths presenting them with gift grubbers that make it easy to defend like that make it look better. Souths won't beat them if all they present is that. Mistakes wise the Roosters have been dreadful, they might get away with that tonight but against the Storm, they will get eaten alive.

Last edited:
Sam Burgess is a proper dumb ****. Suspensions, errors, penalties conceded. He is overrated as ****.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • cento
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mick_Hancock
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.