/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Yeah, you're definitely taking the piss lol

Love your passion but this is the type of OTT reaction I would expect from a low life losing club like Canberra.

We are the Broncos!!! We are better than this!!! And that was the luckiest 58 points I have ever seen!!!!

The only difference between those 2 sides out there today was they scored 11 tries and we didnt.

Hardly time to push the panic button. Seibs is all over this.

558daef9ca162c7d4437a91d55bd9fbe.jpg

Gee, Boyd is going to be in for surprise on Wednesday morning if he honestly believes what comes out of his own mouth.

I’m intrigued in how the club handles this now that it will be in damage control.

They only just recently sent out emails for the 2020 membership drive. If they want to start selling memberships you would think they would at least need to announce a signing to get fans excited or you would think they need to tell fans who is being held accountable heading into 2020 because of neither of these things happen in the next couple of weeks, good luck meeting their sales targets.

He's taking the piss now. He's taking the club and us on a merry dance. He knew his body wasn't going to hold out when he put pen to paper.

He's taking the piss now. He's taking the club and us on a merry dance. He knew his body wasn't going to hold out when he put pen to paper.
It's money with Boyd. Got to force his hand that's all.
Because he's been so delusional he totally recked his legacy.
Is 800k worth it?
It must be to him.

I've never been more embarrassed and just sad to be a Brisbane Broncos supporter.

I've been a true supporter for 25+ years. We've had our bad games, some tough seasons but what the club and team have dished up this season and especially today is completely and utterly unacceptable.

58-0 in an elimination finals game. Wow. This once great and amazing team and organisation has been reduced to a pathetic, soft and hopeless team and organisation.

The team have today showed us fans what this club, team and jersey means to them. Nothing. A complete and total revamp in the off season is drastically needed.

#SackEveryoneAndStartOver

I’ve been a bronco supporter for a very long time as well. The young players have really stood up this year but haven’t had the backing from the senior players at all this year.

We have got a good young forward pack but with no real leadership in the engine room like a Hargreaves in roosters or a Bromwich in storm and a Papalii in Raiders etc. You can only imagine the damage if we had one of these guys.

We also have some good backs but again with no 7 to game manage and a 6 to run havoc and ask questions but also who bring strong defense.

We also need a fullback and Turpin to play hooker.

The likes of Darius, Milford especially have been disappointing which raises the question of why Seibold hadn’t dropped these players to Q cup level during the year to find form.

He's either delusional or actually gives zero ***** about the team and his legacy and is only playing on for cash.

Boyd should really retire......
It for my mental health because I can't stand to watch another game with him in it.
Think about my mental health and your fans
Boyd?

Playing for cash and the club only has themselves to blame for it.

Can you imagine this joint when he's selected next year?

I used to think the Broncos were a tragedy, now I realize they're a comedy.

Can you imagine this joint when he's selected next year?

I used to think the Broncos were a tragedy, now I realize they're a comedy.
I truly believe the club doesn’t quite understand how pissed off the fans are! Yeah they do these fan days where you can come get an autograph which is cool and friendly blah blah, but what we really want and what this fucking club is built on is success!!! But this trying to play nice bullshit is just shit, and if that fucker is in a key position next year they will feel it in the pockets because he is the most hated player by this fan base that I’ve seen in the last 10 years. They either heed the warnings all over social media from the masses or they’ll find out the hard way. Boyd can’t be trusted with making the decision he wants his money and hasn’t care how many people he pisses off to get it 😂

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • RolledOates
  • marw
  • Shane Tronc
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.