First Test- Australia v Pakistan

I'd bring in Whiteman next test. I think Wade has blown his career these last two tests.

That one looked out, they should review that.

One thing is for sure, we need an all rounder in the team. 4 bowling options doesn't cut it especially if you lost a bowling option for the match which sometimes happens

I'm loving this tension though, just cannot beat test cricket.

Hazlewood has bowled 42 overs, he won't play next test due to that stupid rotation policy.

42 needed.

Finally bowl a bumper and get Shafiq. Where have the bouncers been?

That was one heck of an innings though, well done. Would love for the Aussies to have someone who could do that in a fourth innings.

Oh my gosh, what a stupid way to finish Pakistan.

Lol, what an embarrassing way to get out. Onya Smithy

I haven't been that nervous listening to a cricket match in a long long time!

According to Starc the ball got incredibly soft.
I thought they bowled pretty good areas. pitch stayed very true.
Win a win full credit to Pakistan.

For India, I'm thinking:

1. Warner
2. Renshaw
3. Khawaja (I'm not sold on him against spin)
4. Smith
5. Handscomb
6. Head
7. Whiteman/Nevill
8. Agar
9. Starc
10. Hazlewood
11. Lyon

I'd go with SOK but just don't trust his durability these days.

No worse than Lyon since every game they have played together, SOK has almost always done better. We don't have many spin options at present but if SOK's fitness was reliable, he'd walk into my team for India.

So India'snew number 6 just made a test triple hundred. Kohl I has made three 200s THIS year. Their number 7 has 4 or 5 test centuries and their number 8 has a FC 300+. Their likely number 9 also has a recent test 100. Aussies are screwed.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.