FoxLeague

I like the addition of more shows this year such as The Greatest and The Fan.

Big League Wrap though, having Hooper as a panel member just brings it down. The way he talks is fucking annoying.

I really like The Fan. I've always thought Vossy is the greatest rugby league presenter of all time.

Have the killed off the Professors show yet. That got old quick

I don't understand how a terrible segment was able to become a show of it's own. He was probably lucky that he was just hanging around when they made a 24/7 NRL channel and needed filler.

I think this one is going to be the last one.

The name of the show is The Farewell Tour.

How many scripted one liners directed at Bennett and sly looks at each other occurred on NRL360 tonight? It's Bennett360

The little I caught they were sure to mention every bronco off contract and how there's no way they can keep them all.

I have gone from being a huge fan of 360 to not watching.
Since Kent had his bum slapped publicly for talking out of school about Milf he has waged a personal vendetta against WB, of that there is no doubt. He can deny it as much as he wants but he must be a little bitch to be so butt hurt for so long.

Reading Kunts blog he’s got his knickers in a twist because in his opinion the broncos haven’t dealt with lodge and he hasn’t paid the million plus.

Reading Kunts blog he’s got his knickers in a twist because in his opinion the broncos haven’t dealt with lodge and he hasn’t paid the million plus.
By all reports he's been a model citizen the entire time he's been at the club. Bit rough to punish him for good behaviour. Good one Kent, you muppet.

I still have not worked out how they expect him to pay back the 1.6mil if he doesn't play league.

Even the victims have been critical of letting him play NRL but that is their only chance (apart from Lodge winning lotto) he will ever go close to paying that debt.
Their lack of understanding was exposed when they asked why he couldn't just go and play French Rugby to earn the money.

Isn’t the feelgood story on Packer about how he’s about to pay off the last of his compensation money? $300k (less than one fifth of Matt’s), and he’s already in to his 3rd season back of NRL.

But Matt needs to pay up RIGHT NOW, right?

Isn’t the feelgood story on Packer about how he’s about to pay off the last of his compensation money? $300k (less than one fifth of Matt’s), and he’s already in to his 3rd season back of NRL.

Yes, while not being allowed to play and therefore earn money.

Notice it was the NRL who pushed that story too. They got our back. Only this once, but they've got it.

Notice it was the NRL who pushed that story too. They got our back. Only this once, but they've got it.

Only because they've invested in the Lodge redemption story too.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BooKhaki
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Old Mate
  • Brocko
  • lynx000
  • Fitzy
  • Alec
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.