Future Queesnland SOO Players

D

dandan

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
Which upcoming Nrl player either in thr NRL or Under 20's, are future Queensland rep players.

With the departure of Falou, Locky & Petro going to retire soon & Pricey gone which young players are eligible for Queensland???

Ashamed Kevin Gordon is a blue, his going to be a talent...

Gillett & Vidot and obviously because they were 18th men T'eo & Yow Yeh would have to be big chances.

Bolton was very unlucky not to make it this year i reckon! Agree with beads, lowe is definitely going to be there one day, and obviously those that Mister Wright mentioned. I think we might eventually see logan given a go, as well as nielsen

that new winger for the Storm, he looks the goods.

Bolton, Tronc, Teo, Yow Yeh, Hoffman, Gilette, etc.

I think Parker is a good chance to get a recall some time in the future.

i dont. parker, like stagg and mcguire, is a good clubman but not much else.

Yeah I'm not a massive fan of Parker playing Origin again anytime soon..

me either, good club player, not origin material. much like gidley lol

QUEENSLANDER said:

lol. Gidley isn't worth much to anyone at the moment.

Anonymous person said:
i dont. parker, like stagg and mcguire, is a good clubman but not much else.

Too much of a generic type player in my opinion. The sort every club needs, but would never excel at rep footy

QUEENSLANDER said:
Parker has improved immensley the last two years now, IMO he could easily play origin and be good at it.

Also Parker>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Stagg.
Lol McGuire, he's not even in the same world as Parker ability or skill wise, he was a decent utility that's it, although I do thank him for his awesome over the head pass for Tate to score in the corner :D

Parker may be a huge difference to those two, but he's not an Origin player.

Like we keep saying, great clubman, not made for Origin. See Braith Anasta.

Bannermania said:
Parker may be a huge difference to those two, but he's not an Origin player.

Like we keep saying, great clubman, not made for Origin. See Braith Anasta.
Perhaps, but he's a completely different player to the last time he played origin. IMO he could make it, especially in such a good team however he doesn't deserve to be there anyway but if 1-2 injuries occur in the backrow Parker would deserve to be 2nd in line as a replacement with Te'o being first. Unless I've forgotten another good backrower.

I am not sure what makes guys like Bolton and Lowe more suitable for Origin than guys like Parker and Stagg

Bucking Beads said:
I am not sure what makes guys like Bolton and Lowe more suitable for Origin than guys like Parker and Stagg

They havent had a shot. Parker and stagg both have

QUEENSLANDER said:
Bucking Beads said:

They havent had a shot. Parker and stagg both have

1 game isn't really a shot if you look at the state of the NSW team..

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Financeguy
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ozzball
  • Tim K
  • Broncosgirl
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.