Game 3 Spoilers

And Joey's view

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

The nucleus of this side will be there for the Blues in game I next year with the knowledge they have knocked over a committed and fired-up Queensland on their own home ground. It's a massive deal for us.

This bit made me LOL. If origin history has taught us anything it's that the next NSW origin team will resemble nothing like the most recent NSW origin team.

Seriously how good was Slater!! Inglis is a GOD there is no better centre in the world right now than him... What happened to Thurston he had a shocker and he dragged others down with him... Costigan should have been on earlier why have a back rower on the bench for most of the game???

Flutterby said:
And Joey's view

The nucleus of this side will be there for the Blues in game I next year with the knowledge they have knocked over a committed and fired-up Queensland on their own home ground. It's a massive deal for us.

This bit made me LOL. If origin history has taught us anything it's that the next NSW origin team will resemble nothing like the most recent NSW origin team.

Johns is a joke and we all know it.... QLD will destroy NSW next year

Billy Slater............gawd........what a shame we won't have Hunt next year to fight him for the fullback position!

Flutterby said:
And Joey's view

and nsw have just launched a dynasty...... [icon_shru i've missed something somewhere, qld win 4 series in a row and nsw have just launched their new dynasty. eusa_think

Yep and there were more Qlders from their 2005 LOSING team than there were NSWers from their 2005 WINNING team that were there in 2006. The have no idea those NSW selectors. And on that note - Laurie Daley last night. Since when do the selectors get to be in the coaches box?

Flutterby said:
Yep and there were more Qlders from their 2005 LOSING team than there were NSWers from their 2005 WINNING team that were there in 2006. The have no idea those NSW selectors. And on that note - Laurie Daley last night. Since when do the selectors get to be in the coaches box?

When they are the coach in waiting????

azza79 said:
Flutterby said:

When they are the coach in waiting????

Oh please please please from a Queensland point of view, Laurie Daley to coach next year [icon_pray.

QUEENSLANDER said:
Firstly, i think everyone is being way too harsh on slater. Yeah he **** up a few times, one even leading to a try, but ffs look at those try savers he pulled off on watmough and hayne! Hunt wouldnt have got near them, nor would most fullbacks. Those 2 tackles were brilliant. Also, not many players couldved scored the try he did. The lot of u only see the bad things he does. He made loads of mistakes but so did Lockyer and smith.

Just had a look at the tackle on Hayne. Seriously, I could've made that tackle. Hayne ran straight at him!

Flutterby said:
And Joey's view

[icon_lol1.

Now, my memory of the night may be somewhat clouded by the million XXXX's and vodkas I had, but I'm fairly certain that NSW did the same thing in 2007....we all know how the following year turned out for them! [icon_lol1.

Jeba said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
Firstly, i think everyone is being way too harsh on slater. Yeah he **** up a few times, one even leading to a try, but ffs look at those try savers he pulled off on watmough and hayne! Hunt wouldnt have got near them, nor would most fullbacks. Those 2 tackles were brilliant. Also, not many players couldved scored the try he did. The lot of u only see the bad things he does. He made loads of mistakes but so did Lockyer and smith.

Just had a look at the tackle on Hayne. Seriously, I could've made that tackle. Hayne ran straight at him!

Slater was playing in the worng Jersey last night he made 2 tackles all night and missed a thousand.. He needed to score that try he let in about 4...

As a QLDer, I'm hoping that Ennis keeps getting selected over Farah. Not because I think he's worse than Farah (in fact I believe Ennis is by far more suited to Origin), but because having him, Hodges and the like sledging back and forth would just make the games so much more exciting. My respect for Hodges doubled after last nights match, and that throat cutting thing he did was priceless.

Jeba said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

You mightve been able to, but hunt wouldve put on the shoulder, ended up on his arse, and let hayne past him. At least slater wraps up the ball

QUEENSLANDER said:
Jeba said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

You mightve been able to, but hunt wouldve put on the shoulder, ended up on his arse, and let hayne past him. At least slater wraps up the ball

Yeh but either way, you wouldn't call it a "brilliant" tackle and certainly DOES NOT outweigh the stupid things he did last night.

The Rock said:
Just luck Hunt put his shoulder into Moi Moi (on the 2nd occasion) to save a try in the Parra game..........

Yeah he saved that, but i doubt you could even argue that slater saves alot more tries with tackles than hunt does. Thats basically the only one hunt has done all season lol.

Back on the game, just watched the fight again, far out hodges was fired up. So good to see. I am still adamant inglis is a much better player, but hodges' passion is unrivalled.

Just watched teh game.

Wolflolzfail. Seriously, the best bit was the Inglis v Williams....
and Hodges's passion....

Probably one of the better games to watch that we've lost for those reasons only...we certainly had our chances to win this game. Sigh.

Was it just me or was the ref letting NSW lay all over the play the ball area yet QLD were unable to do the same against NSW??? Also I though NSW got a pretty skinny 10 against us also.....

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • bazza
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Mick_Hancock
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • NSW stables
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.