OFFICIAL Game II Queensland Side

Does this team list meant Boyd will be playing right centre?..

Because that makes even less sense, Chambers is a natural right centre and Boyd is generally most dangerous on the left from what I've seen.
It seems to be a fairly common thing these days for the centres to be named in the wrong jerseys - James Roberts for example.

Defending JT is going to be important, but if Queensland are going to win it will be through offence and aggression. Chambers on Hayne fills me with more confidence and I think Darius can exploit Blake better defensively with his passing game.

Now that the team is finalised I'm more than happy with the forward pack.

If the pack fires then it doesn't matter who's in the backline

Boyd has been training exclusively at left centre according to C.Garry, looks to be mind games with the naming in the 4 jersey.

Read an article this morning in the CM saying he is on the left.

Right, so Boyd was training at centre on the left...makes sense.

Boyd has been training exclusively at left centre according to C.Garry, looks to be mind games with the naming in the 4 jersey.

Only been two sessions and the first one at Langlands they nearly didn't touch a ball after Kevvie made them sit through the video.

The primary reason I don't think Chambers will play left centre is because Inglis will be slotting straight back in there next year, we may as well get him accustomed to the right so he can form a good combination with Gagai.

So just to confirm Boyd at left centre?

Hasn't been confirmed either way, could be mind games from Kev, could be Chambers preferring #3, could be anything. We'll just have to wait and see how they train over the next few days I guess.

Papalii unable to complete the first training session due to a knee injury and a concussion suffered in last week's game.

It's just precautionary. He was moving quite well before he left.

I really do hope Wallace kills it on Wednesday night

I like Wallace starting, I doubt he'd have much impact off the bench. Dno about Papa sitting on the pine, I reckon we need him to play 60 mins+ like he does at club level.

That is probably what he will do when he comes on. When we went to the bench last game the middle started to weaken. He strengthens it a tonne

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • LittleDavey
  • rnabokov
  • mrslong
  • Santa
  • Skathen
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Maddy
  • Bish
  • Kev_Guz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Justwin
  • Galco
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • marw
  • Bronx48
... and 44 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.