OFFICIAL Game III Queensland Side

A good win and that's three in a row, making that '14 series seem like even more of an anomaly than it does now. NSW seem to have bought into the hype that they'll dominate for a few years, it would be nice to stick a fork in that as well.

Can't wait!
It would be incredibly sweet. They seem convinced it's their time. Oh how I'd love to see Gould and John's eating shit for another year.

Ash Taylor, Andrew McCullough & Felise Kaufusi added to the squad. Probably gives you a good idea of who Walters views as the next in line. Sorry DCE & Friend.

Walters must really have a soft spot for broncos class of 2015.

Tallis at his Bennett bashing best again on Fox...

Kent brought up the rumour that Kevvie will be gone if he loses this series.
Tallis said that Bennett is in the background and Qld would go backwards because Bennett is "past it" (his words). Then went on about how Bennett is jealous of Meninga because he wants to be known as the number one coach.

I haven't rated some of the QLD selections this year, but surely one series loss, especially when missing Thurston, Scott and Inglis, shouldn't mean the end of his coaching? That's crazy.

It won't be Walters last go.....he's conducted himself well and we've been up against a formidable team. I don't like the balance in the forwards without Kaufusi starting and playing huge minutes but I'll be cheering irrespective. It's great to know Special K is there or thereabouts but he should have been there from game 1. Still, I make plenty of mistakes so I can forgive the selectors for not having a superfit second rower who happens to already know where to be to benefit from his Melbourne teammates.

It won't be Walters last go.....he's conducted himself well and we've been up against a formidable team. I don't like the balance in the forwards without Kaufusi starting and playing huge minutes but I'll be cheering irrespective. It's great to know Special K is there or thereabouts but he should have been there from game 1. Still, I make plenty of mistakes so I can forgive the selectors for not having a superfit second rower who happens to already know where to be to benefit from his Melbourne teammates.

Shouldn't be his last go but regardless of outcome the selectors need to have a good hard look at their decisions. This nonsense can't be repeated without the luxury of so many greats. Next year all bets are off if Kevvie can't take control of this.

Hopefully Glasby drops out, didn't offer anything, and for all the talk of being brought in to tighten the ruck, the blues basically ran straight past him for two trys as soon as he got on.

Bring in Kaufusi.

Something tells me you may be a fan of kaufusi.

Kent brought up the rumour that Kevvie will be gone if he loses this series.
Tallis said that Bennett is in the background and Qld would go backwards because Bennett is "past it" (his words). Then went on about how Bennett is jealous of Meninga because he wants to be known as the number one coach.

Gordon is not the sharpest tool in the shed . Has established his brand as a sour grapes Broncos basher . He plays his role well.
Not hard to see through though .

My concern is Morgan at left centre, it doesn't make a lot of sense, he's far superior on the right side of the field in attack, all of his big plays have been on the right.

If Chambers doesn't mind, I'd throw him back on the left.
I wouldn't. There's a reason Chambers is lining up on the right side. He's the best bet to contain Hayne. No one is scared of Dugan on the other side. I hope my bagging of Dugan doesn't come back to haunt me.

Typical Tallis, you can tell who's the one in the wrong out of him and Bennett. Bennett never says anything and Tallis can't do an interview without having a go at him. **** Tallis he's not a bronco anymore

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • FACTHUNT
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • kiwi2
  • kman
  • Xzei
  • Allo
  • broncsgoat
  • Financeguy
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.