Game III teams

I can see GI going to fullback,Chambers going to centre with Gagai going to wing.

DCE will be the utility and Morgan will be dropped.

Just my 2 cents....

1. Inglis
3. Chambers (left centre at the Storm)
5. Gagai

Barring injury or Cronk's fitness, the rest of the team remains unchanged.

I will put the house on it.

1. Inglis
3. Chambers (left centre at the Storm)
5. Gagai

Barring injury or Cronk's fitness, the rest of the team remains unchanged.

I will put the house on it.

Chambers plays right for the storm

(not the house on Gagai in the 5 though)

Maranta or Kahu could be a very, very, very smokey chance there.

Maranta cant even make the broncos starting 13 right now, how is he going to crack the qld team

I wonder if a single fan from any other club has ever thought of picking oates for origin.

Im going to go out on a limb and say no.

Bias is a powerful thing
Of course there is a bias, but it doesn't mean it isn't justified. Oates has played enough games on the wing to be worth the gamble, as every time he was called, he wasn't overawed, didn't falter, proved to be not only a handful for the opposition, but hit hard in defense and finished well in attack!

The thing is... regardless of whom we pick, it will be a gamble. And between those 4 names (Gagai, Holmes, Kahu or Oates), the one that worries me most, is undoubtedly Gagai

I can see GI going to fullback,Chambers going to centre with Gagai going to wing.

DCE will be the utility and Morgan will be dropped.

Just my 2 cents....
There's a very good chance that will happen unfortunately...

QLD will probably put Inglis at fullback and bring Gagai to the centres.

I've heard that the Blues might replace Hopoate with Ferguson. Bit weird as Hopoate has been solid throughout the series as he has always been in Origin. Ferguson does have more ability though and if I supported QLD would worry me more.

Last edited:
Kahu is a New Zealander and is therefor not eligible for Queensland.

Broncos have said Kahu is eligible for both.

He hasn't played a senior game for NZ yet, so he can switch allegiances to Australia and play Origin.

Broncos have said Kahu is eligible for both.

He hasn't played a senior game for NZ yet, so he can switch allegiances to Australia and play Origin.

Where has that been said? I am pretty sure he would play for NZ anyway he was brought up in NZ.

The only way Ferguson would worry me is if I had a vagina and I don't have a vagina.

Where has that been said? I am pretty sure he would play for NZ anyway he was brought up in NZ.

On their Facebook page when it was asked.

But it sounds like he has chosen NZ over Origin, anyway.

Kahu is a New Zealander and is therefor not eligible for Queensland.
Pretty sure he is eligible based on his high school RL history, but I'm not sure at what age he moved to Qld... I saw him play from around 15 y/o, but I don't know if he moved here when he was 13 or younger, in which case he would be eligible.

On their Facebook page when it was asked.

But it sounds like he has chosen NZ over Origin, anyway.
Says who? That's the first I've heard of that... the kid dreamt of Origin.

Active Now

• Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • LittleDavey
  • Culhwch
  • sooticus
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.