GAME THREE

QLD's 8 straight wins is in the past now and if was them I would be focused on the future and present results. But yeah its just unbelievable to think QLD came close to completing a decade of wins, thankfully the Blues got them in time.

NSW 1 straight wins is in the past now.

Lillyman needs to play for Aus next year. He was a monster last night, and has been superb for a large chunk of this season.

Not at all.

I was really disappoited that there was no sign that said Peptide Paul

I thought it was funny at the time but Alex shouldn't be the target, Nein and Suxty Minutes should be.

I did sms somone at the game and told him to start a peptide paul chant.

Pretty well sums up the night.

Attachments

• escalated.jpg
    escalated.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
I bought a copy of the Daily telegraph this morning just for a laugh . The front page is claiming Inglis should be playing for them . Phil Rothfield's story is a joke-mainly blames the refs

Did this fan go too far.

I thought it was funny

633064-a7e1cbaa-25bc-11e5-b856-d650f72d3e25.jpg

No, i don't think so, then again I've been called a sociopath that's devoid of all compassion so I'm probably not the best person to ask.

Having said that, I think people need to get off their high horse a bit, it's not as if this was a week after the McKinnon incident happened, it's been over a year. People need to get a grip and put things into perspective, pretty much every joke or humorous observation is essentially a sleight against an individual/group/race/ethnicity/religion/sexual orientation/gender.

Last edited:
Most. Enjoyable. Game. Ever.

Even at 22-2 I was still keeping my emotions in check. 30 points I was confident. 40 points I wanted to run in the back yard and yell QUEENSLANDER but my daughter was asleep in my arms.

Three blemishes:
* Gillett's stray pass. Would have loved to have kept them tryless.
* Gagai. When the melees were on, he was too cocky for my liking. Reaching over to rub Ennis's hair. Laughing in Blues faces. He hasn't earned the right to do that yet. He did everything required of him, showed desperation where it was needed, but if anything he needed to show the Origin arena more respect, even if the Blues don't deserve it. He was lucky that NSW had no ball tonight, because there will be games in his future where he'll be made to look foolish.
* I wish Hodges could have got a try (though the goal was sweet). Or Qld had surpassed the Blues' 56 points from 2000. I genuinely think that was the discussion on full time - go for one more for the record books - but they decided they'd done what they needed to.

I don't have a problem with it.

It wasn't as if the banner was making fun of McKinnon's disability. If it had have been something to the effect of 'Haha, what a sooky cripple' then that would definitely be going too far but this was in response to 9's campaign against Smith and the support the Maroons contingent has for Smith.

It's harmless and I've seen variations of risefor used in many different contexts. Mostly for people dealing with hangovers.

Most. Enjoyable. Game. Ever.

Even at 22-2 I was still keeping my emotions in check. 30 points I was confident. 40 points I wanted to run in the back yard and yell QUEENSLANDER but my daughter was asleep in my arms.

Three blemishes:
* Gillett's stray pass. Would have loved to have kept them tryless.
* Gagai. When the melees were on, he was too cocky for my liking. Reaching over to rub Ennis's hair. Laughing in Blues faces. He hasn't earned the right to do that yet. He did everything required of him, showed desperation where it was needed, but if anything he needed to show the Origin arena more respect, even if the Blues don't deserve it. He was lucky that NSW had no ball tonight, because there will be games in his future where he'll be made to look foolish.
* I wish Hodges could have got a try (though the goal was sweet). Or Qld had surpassed the Blues' 56 points from 2000. I genuinely think that was the discussion on full time - go for one more for the record books - but they decided they'd done what they needed to.

I reckon they decided not to push for more points on fulltime because they wanted hodges to be the final point scorer. Just my thoughts anyway

I loved what gagai was doing. How many times have we seen the blues do this to us. Great to see someone finally do it back. In fact, i loved how much we celebrated openly in their faces, and even gave them shit. We cop it everytime we lose, so why not dish it out in the biggest origin victory of all time.

I'm glad I forked out the money for those tickets. I will remember that destruction forever and the atmosphere was just incredible. Listening to the blues fans whinge was glorious. Watching Thurston, Cronk, Smith and Inglis scheme things live is mind blowing.

I don't normally bag "Gillo" but ****ing up JT with the offside and the dickhead pass that hit the turf and lead to the Jennings try, is just the sort of loose.....scatter brained shit he can do and does, fairly regularly.

Both his errors tonight ****ed me off ....!!

I was sitting behind the posts where Jennings scored. Gillett did get a pretty good spray from Thurston while they were waiting for the conversion behind the posts.

Did this fan go too far.

I thought it was funny

633064-a7e1cbaa-25bc-11e5-b856-d650f72d3e25.jpg
No way is that too much. The NRL chose to rise for Cameron before the match....I think the lady's a champion like Smithy.

Best thing is I finally get to see what all the fuss is about as I've not seen a minute of game three. Just woke up and the games on shortly !

Best thing is I finally get to see what all the fuss is about as I've not seen a minute of game three. Just woke up and the games on shortly !

Enjoy it my friend, enjoy! If I had a time machine I'd go back and watch that game a million times at different pubs around QLD

Well the first box has been ticked with the most dominant win imaginable. Now it's time to finish the fairly tale and see the Broncos take the title. Then is shall be a pretty much perfect season. Stranger things have happened.

Well, that's the first half done and it's a beautiful thing ! Not because he's Gallen or a Cronulla player but Gallen and Hodkinson have nothing to be ashamed of ( so far ! )but the rest of NSW sure do. Those two have put in a lion hearted effort and I didn't realise how hard Hodkinson can hit for a smaller player. Lillyman and Papa sure kept the roll on but there really was a determination from qld absent in the second game.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Old Mate
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.