GAME THREE

Fking Awesome to watch after NSW talked themselves up about starting a new Dynasty lol

I've been waiting a long time for us to avenge the thrashing in Game 3 of the 2000 series. My worries before the match were so far off the mark I feel like a bit of a tool, but I don't think anyone in their right mind thought we would win by that margin. The scary thing is, if Gillett doesn't throw that pass it would have been 52-2, and I reckon we could have easily put 1 or 2 more tries on them as well.

Sublime football from Queensland, abysmal effort from NSW. And I'd just like to say a big 'up yours' to that smarmy piece of shit Daley. Masquerading as a nice guy when he's just a grub **** who can't coach for shit. If Cronk was injury free the last 2 years Loz would have won **** all.

I've been waiting a long time for us to avenge the thrashing in Game 3 of the 2000 series. My worries before the match were so far off the mark I feel like a bit of a tool, but I don't think anyone in their right mind thought we would win by that margin. The scary thing is, if Gillett doesn't throw that pass it would have been 52-2, and I reckon we could have easily put 1 or 2 more tries on them as well.

Sublime football from Queensland, abysmal effort from NSW. And I'd just like to say a big 'up yours' to that smarmy piece of shit Daley. Masquerading as a nice guy when he's just a grub **** who can't coach for shit. If Cronk was injury free the last 2 years Loz would have won **** all.

This, so much this. Cronk wasn't even that dominant last night but he just seems to bring something extra to the team that I fear DCE will never be able to do.

And yeah, **** Loz!

Personally I thought Cam Smith was superb. We had really good go foward from quick play the balls and good service from Cam. He was just in control the whole time. All the fowards got really stuck in into them , big time. Did anyone else see Bozo Fulton looking at his watch with twenty minutes to go , wishing it was all over. Priceless!

What were Lillymans stats? We lost go forward when he was off

Has anyone ever seen a more dominant performance in both attack and defence in any form of the game? I cant remember seeing anything like that in my life. QLD was hungry in every single tackle. We drove them back over and over and it was just immense how we kept the pressure up for the entire 80 mins.

Players like Lillyman were playing like superman last night. Papalii was a beast. Gagai did some absolutely amazing things to recover loose balls. Thaiday was EVERYWHERE whenever NSW threw a loose pass. Hopoate, dugan and morris will be having nightmares about trying to get out of their half. They were pushed back and not just a few metres, but nearly 10 at times. Absolutely dominant and amazing effort.

It was pretty much the perfect game of football. I doubt we will ever see such a lopsided origin again. That feat will never be matched imo.

When's an uppercut not a punch? Could have sworn that 2nd effort from Tamou on Lillyman was borderline uppercut.

How to undo the ground made on Qld in 2014 in one fell swoop.

Demoralising for the likes of the NSW's supposed new breed - Klemmer, Dugan, Cordner, Jennings.

52-6 and the absolute brutality of the Qld defence, takes a lot of undoing.

12 months to think about it too.

So good that it was Klemmer's knock on that led to the set giving Gillett's try.

SO SO GOOD. Fucking flat track pussy.

Tamou should have sat down for 10 at the very least.

When's an uppercut not a punch? Could have sworn that 2nd effort from Tamou on Lillyman was borderline uppercut.

SimpsonsNerd.gif

Well ah technically, in the process of tackling with a closed fist in a swinging motion to the head which doesn't actually connect and is not in a "fist fight" scenriao, is not a punch (OOOIID IN LABEN).

Piss poor referreeing. Just weak, protecting their heads BS. They fucking phoned it in.

Going to the video ref for Chamber's grounding. Seriously, that was the cleanest put down in NRL history.

Overrulling the Thurston try for Gillett offside. BS. So bad.

Thought the refs were generally OK. Some of the penalties the Blues gave away were just lamebrain.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Maddy
  • Hurrijo
  • Spoon
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.