Gillett gone for 3 months with fractured neck

Big loss indeed. Hopefully my man Taga gets a shot. Gillett's a tough man playing with that sort of injury especially the amount of tackles he makes. Like to see an xray just to really have some idea about the matter.
Taga or Haas... I'd rather see Haas, purely to see how he goes. And I'm impatient

daenerys-targaryen-4.jpg

Hope heals well and uses the opportunity to freshen up. Maybe take opportunity to step back and people can realise he has a lot more to offer than tackles.

Only a matter of time before broke something in his back - guy has been carrying Broncs for years.

Gillett suffered a crusher tackle in Round 1.

His injury happened in Round 1.

Put 2 and 2 together..

Those Dragons *****

Yup, he did complain in the very own tackle....

Well, it's one of the Broncos player who was tackled in a wrong way so, all is fair and square. It's absolutely Broncos staff's at fault and most importantly, Wayne. He has lost it and should retire. Is in't it right you all brilliant mind's of the game?

Last edited:
I would start with Thaiday and promote Tagatese to the bench until Kahu's back and then move Oats to the bench.

Hickmans said this morning after training he'd have no problems but contact for the next three months. He can do everything else.

Has anyone questioned the club as to how the **** they had a player with a fractured neck playing for so many rounds?

Has anyone questioned the club as to how the **** they had a player with a fractured neck playing for so many rounds?

He complained about a sore neck after round 1, but then didn't complain about it for the next 3 weeks, so the club just chalked it up as a non-serious issue, only started complaining about it again recently.

Roughly paraphrasing what Hickmans said in his interview on Broncos website.

Gillett didn't even know the extent of the injury. He got a second opinion after the pain wouldn't stop.

I think everyone just thought he tweaked his neck a bit.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • Sproj
  • Astro
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Xarr
  • Broncs1459
  • Financeguy
  • Spoon
  • john1420
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • levikaden
  • Fitzy
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.