Gillett gone for 3 months with fractured neck

daenerys-targaryen-4.jpg

The Donkeys coach response was the same

Has anyone questioned the club as to how the **** they had a player with a fractured neck playing for so many rounds?

Talking to a radiographer friend of mine (RBH imaging unit) spinal fractures are often missed initially because they can be quite tiny and very subtle, yet they tend to open up over time as the break continues to displace with a subsequent increase in pain.

A further consultation as clearly happened in this case, usually picks them up.

Has anyone questioned the club as to how the **** they had a player with a fractured neck playing for so many rounds?

McCullough said you should get that looked at when it was still hurting!

He went for scans after round one and nothing showed up. He missed training that week too.

The second scan yestetday showed it.

I hope the boys watch that Gillo interview at some point before tomorrow’s game. One of our best week in, week out. Hopefully the boys can dig extra deep tomorrow for their mate Gillo.
It does put footy in perspective and I hope he has a speedy recovery!

I'm not the best lip-reader, but is she saying "he likes apples"? Is that, like, a game you play where she hides things in you?
I didn't think it would need a caption... but I forgot who I was dealing with. Will twist and deturp everything!

She's saying: "Yes, it happened".

I didn't think it would need a caption... but I forgot who I was dealing with. Will twist and deturp everything!

She's saying: "Yes, it happened".

Really? That poor apple.

The Broncos medical staff are being slammed for this.

Although, it seemed like Gillett didn't think much of it and made the call to not have scans after consulting a doctor.

Of course it's the Broncos fault

So is global warming

I firmly believe this entire thing is unacceptable from the Broncos. If a player plays multiple games with an undiganosed broken neck, something in the system is broken, and needs to be fixed.

As above, the player stated he didn't want scans? Who the **** cares what the player wants, he should have had the scans.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • heartly87
  • bert_lifts
  • Confidor
  • Sproj
  • Ondi
  • bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bish
  • Bucking Beads
  • Foordy
  • porouian
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • levikaden
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.