Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend.

mrslong said:
I have heard that Hannant is likely to sign a 3 year deal with the Dragons????? [icon_non

where did you hear that?

bfoord said:
mrslong said:
I have heard that Hannant is likely to sign a 3 year deal with the Dragons????? [icon_non

where did you hear that?
a mate who is close knit with the dragqueens :cry: is known to be good with tip offs in the past.

mrslong said:
bfoord said:
mrslong said:

where did you hear that?
a mate who is close knit with the dragqueens :cry: is known to be good with tip offs in the past.

If that is true it would be a MASSIVE loss.

It'd surprise me. Hannant wanted to be closer to his family on the Gold Coast, that was the main reason he came to the Broncos. If he'd go anywhere I'd imagine it'd be the Tits.

^ Exactly what I was about to say. Still, I can't really see him going anywhere, I think he likes the fact that the broncos see him as the long term replacement for Webcke and I think he'd really like to step into that role for a few years to come.

Coxy said:
It'd surprise me. Hannant wanted to be closer to his family on the Gold Coast, that was the main reason he came to the Broncos. If he'd go anywhere I'd imagine it'd be the Tits.
Yes that's what I think too. It's what I hope [icon_pray.

Just wanted to find out if anyone else heard anything, hoping he was just being an April Fool [icon_pray.

mrslong said:

The old April Fools Day joke.

mrslong said:

Got in just before midday, well done icon_thumbs_u

Nah mates i was serious [icon_non my friend reckons he wasn't making the old april fool joke...... [icon_shru I just hope he's off the mark on this one!!

When I say Stagg is replaceable, i didn't mean any disrespect. But his mould of player is a dime a dozen, there are lots of workers out there who can slot into the same position.

Hannat and Taylor are def the number 1&2 priorities.

Didn't we sign Taylor before the season started? Infact we signed him to a one year deal according to the Courier Mail.

One year means bupkis. Long term deals are what we want.

nopatience101 said:
taylor is as good as gone.....

Hes here until at least the end of 2009, who know what could happen by then.

Hannant is an absolute must
Michaels very close to a must
Ennis is a priority. he has huge potential and we can use the fact he hasnt played much footy to our advantage to sign him for less.
Stagg i am happy to see stay but not a priority.
Eastwood is 50/50 at this stage
Taylor needs to stay. He may go the Dragons with Bennett but i would really like him to stay.
Moon is a goner
Perry gone
Frawley Gone
Boyd will stay
Emmett gone
Davies will go to union.
Kemp may stay

They are my thoughts

Prince Langer said:
Hannant is an absolute must
Michaels very close to a must
Ennis is a priority. he has huge potential and we can use the fact he hasnt played much footy to our advantage to sign him for less.
Stagg i am happy to see stay but not a priority.
Eastwood is 50/50 at this stage
Taylor needs to stay. He may go the Dragons with Bennett but i would really like him to stay.
Moon is a goner
Perry gone
Frawley Gone
Boyd will stay
Emmett gone
Davies will go to union.
Kemp may stay

They are my thoughts

I agree with those thoughts. What about that Redcliffe player who signed a contract with the Broncos before the Storm finals match last year. Alwyn Simpson (i think it was) i doubt he would be retained either

Stagg is of the highest priority IMO, and Hannant is pretty equal to that.

he does a lot of hard work out there, alot of clean up work aswell, Not to mention most of them time he's not even in the second row (last year as centres, this year he's being playing 5/8). Only person that i've noticed that does the same sort of workload as Staggy is Dallas Johnson, he's always making the tackles and stuff aswell.

Stagg and Hannant for me. And try and keep Boyd and Michaels, they are both coming alon nicely, big improvement in Boyd this season to he's going great guns, no reason why he can't keep it up next year. And i'd rather not have to go through the blooding and the bad games of another rookie just yet, when we can have 2 wingers that more the adequatly do the job, and have a strong FB and centres, would still make a very dangerous backline.

Keep them all and pay them in horse feed or something.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • Redfern_1980
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Hoof Hearted
  • johnny plath
  • NSW stables
  • bronx89
  • Broncorob
  • kman
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.