Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend.

bfoord said:
Prince Langer said:
Hannant is an absolute must
Michaels very close to a must
Ennis is a priority. he has huge potential and we can use the fact he hasnt played much footy to our advantage to sign him for less.
Stagg i am happy to see stay but not a priority.
Eastwood is 50/50 at this stage
Taylor needs to stay. He may go the Dragons with Bennett but i would really like him to stay.
Moon is a goner
Perry gone
Frawley Gone
Boyd will stay
Emmett gone
Davies will go to union.
Kemp may stay

They are my thoughts

I agree with those thoughts. What about that Redcliffe player who signed a contract with the Broncos before the Storm finals match last year. Alwyn Simpson (i think it was) i doubt he would be retained either

Simpson retired apperntly.....

nopatience101 said:
bfoord said:
Prince Langer said:
Hannant is an absolute must
Michaels very close to a must
Ennis is a priority. he has huge potential and we can use the fact he hasnt played much footy to our advantage to sign him for less.
Stagg i am happy to see stay but not a priority.
Eastwood is 50/50 at this stage
Taylor needs to stay. He may go the Dragons with Bennett but i would really like him to stay.
Moon is a goner
Perry gone
Frawley Gone
Boyd will stay
Emmett gone
Davies will go to union.
Kemp may stay

They are my thoughts

Really?? i thought he was only early 20s eusa_think

I agree with those thoughts. What about that Redcliffe player who signed a contract with the Broncos before the Storm finals match last year. Alwyn Simpson (i think it was) i doubt he would be retained either

Simpson retired apperntly.....

Really? i thought he was only early 20s eusa_think

nopatience101 said:
he was.....?

yes he is. apparently he was training the house down in pre season then just quit.

king_johns said:
nopatience101 said:
he was.....?

yes he is. apparently he was training the house down in pre season then just quit.

He lost the desire to play. He had recovered from a very serious injury the year before, and by playing a full season of Footy, making a Grand Final and making his NRL Debut, he felt had proved himself

BroncoMatt said:
king_johns said:
nopatience101 said:
he was.....?

He lost the desire to play. He had recovered from a very serious injury the year before, and by playing a full season of Footy, making a Grand Final and making his NRL Debut, he felt had proved himself

Thought he proved himself.........HAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A TOSSER.

Proving yourself would be getting up and doing it again and again.

Lazy more like it.

More like not the will to commit.Therefore better out of the game.
Bennett reckons they lose so many kids who have such great potential and yet just can't commit to the task.Shame.

QUEENSLANDER said:
bfoord said:
ningnangnong said:
People who are suggesting letting go of Taylor are off their nut.

I agree Taylor is a PRIORITY signing, along with Hannant

Agreed on taylor

You don't think Hannant should be a priority signing? [eusa_eh

Perry, Emmett and Frawley I reckon will stay as backup players. Queensland cup for those boys unless there is an injury crisis.
Michaels, Boyd, Hannant, Taylor, Ennis, Kemp and Stagg are the players I would like to see retained first.

I honestly cannot see Hannant leaving for St George. His family are up here along with his church so I'd say he would be keen to stay.

Aeetee said:
BroncoMatt said:
king_johns said:
nopatience101 said:
he was.....?

Thought he proved himself.........HAHAAHAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A TOSSER.

Proving yourself would be getting up and doing it again and again.

Lazy more like it.

After the accident, he was told he wouldnt walk again. He did. He was then told he would never be able to run again, He did. They then told him he wouldnt play competitve football again, and he did. He had achieved all he wanted to do in Rugby league, and has now decided to pursue another career

Is that why WB gave him his debut knowing he may give the game away?

ALH said:
Is that why WB gave him his debut knowing he may give the game away?

No he intended to play on, but changed his mind at the start of the year

Well it appears Ben Hannant is likely to go. I told you. :evil:

LOL

C'mon, this is the second claim of his imminent departure and again accompanied by nothing close to even resembling a bad source.

A simple link or some credible details would be handy.

Well at least that's something. Though it all appears to be a suggestion by the journo if anything, much like the talk of Inglis going to the Tits.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
Well at least that's something. Though it all appears to be a suggestion by the journo if anything, much like the talk of Inglis going to the Tits.
Exactly what I was thinking. The fact the story says 'it is understood' that he will consider any offer seems to tell me that there's not a lot of fact in it. Of course Ben is going to be a target for a lot of clubs. Doesn't mean he's going to go anywhere. Besides, who would want to play with Jason Ryles??

Well I assume you all read the Sports Report first thing on a Friday morning :roll:

BTW my source is a Dragons insider. Hope they don't get him of course, and if the Broncos board are smart they're gonna throw everything they can at Hannant! That money they let Petero go for perhaps?

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • bb_gun
  • Redfern_1980
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Scorchie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Browny
  • Hoof Hearted
  • johnny plath
  • NSW stables
  • bronx89
  • Broncorob
  • kman
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
  • GCBRONCO
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.