Goodbye my lover, Goodbye my friend.

K

king_johns

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Well the current people of contract are stagg, hannant, eastwood, Boyd, Ennis, Michaels, TC (retiring) and Moon.

Personally i think that eastwood and moon are goners.

We should make Stagg, Michaels and Hannant priority signings.

See how Eastwood and Ennis perform this year.

Definitely let go Boyd and Moon.

ohyeah said:
Eastwood would go to the Warriors.
It's on his facebook that he always wanted to play for the Warriors and that he enjoys eating KFC. No joke.

WB got him KFC for his bday hehehehhe

i would have said Stagg at the start of the season but he's been performing so well this year.

i have a feeling that taylor wont resign with no WB. His main reason for only signing to 1 year i think.

king_johns said:
Well the current people of contract are stagg, hannant, eastwood, Boyd, Ennis, Michaels, TC (retiring) and Moon.

Personally i think that eastwood and moon are goners.

Hannant is number 1 priority there. Stagg, Ennis, Boyd and Michaels all definites to be offered new contracts. Taylor, Moon and Eastwood have some work to do to ensure they even get an offer.

I'd be disappointed to see Hannant or Taylor leave ... and I would hope we can hold onto Ennis and Michaels

in limbo on what to make of Eastwood

wouldn't mind at all to see Stagg, Boyd and especially Moon go

Oink !

stagg, hannant, eastwood, Kemp, davies, boyd, michaels, ennis, ......... in order of priority......

Hate to see Stagg go.Good honest hard worker.Please keep Staggie compaign going on out the front of the club!!!Eastwood has made no secret he would love to be in NZ so wherever he is happy.Same with Ennis who spends a lot of spare time in Newcastle where his wife comes from.Be a shame not to see if he has what we expected of him (due to injury)though if he did go.At all costs we must keep Hennant and hopefully Taylor.Hate to see Taylor go and come back to bite us later down the track as he matures.

My God this signing has been a huge disruption at this time of the season.Both for us and the Storm players I believe.Interesting times ahead in the next few weeks to see if it does cause too many problems/. eusa_think

i would be letting frawley, Perry, Emmett & Kenny go first......

I think Eastwood & Taylor won't be offered contracts.

It sucks that we have so much talent that we simply have to offload players.

I love Taylor, and Eastwood. It would be a crime to get rid of them in my eyes, but I think it has to be done. :cry:

What have Eastwood & Taylor done.

So far nothing.

Get rid of Taylor are people really serious?

The kid must be a priortiy signing!

with the work they have put into Taylor their not just going to let him go, they have said they are willing to be patient with him.... IMO they will keep him as long as he wants to stay, which is suspect since he signed a one yr deal just before Bennett announced his resignation...... Players are going to want assurences of 1. If they will have a place at the club next yr with Falou coming & 2. Coach?........ Hannant represents himself and i dont think we will hear him recommit till after a coach is named.......

Eastwood is a very good player and if he can get his fitness sorted out will be lock next year........

Hannant has to stay. I feel he is the reason the forwards are playing so well at the moment. And he is so young too! I would say that Falou's contract is staggered to take into account Lockyer leaving in the near future so I don't think too many players are going to be sent packing. I don't think the forward pack will be disrupted much if they keep playing like they have been. Players like Boyd and Michaels are probably safe as they won't be demanding big dollars and do their job well.

Kaz said:
What have Eastwood & Taylor done.

So far nothing.

Well when they have been given the opportunity to play, they have done a good job.

Taylor has a lot of work to do, but he's only 19, but will be bigger than Webcke one day. Eastwood, I'm just going to direct you back to all the games he's played.

The man is a machine.

The broncos are reported to have offered Falou less than what the Storm did, i wouldnt think he would have been offered more than 350k and if the speculation continues about Falou getting 400-500K a year i would say his salary might get leaked in the next few days to not only put players at ease but also fans........

Eastwood? A machine? :roll:

He's been much better so far this season, but he was positively woeful for most of last year.

Taylor has undoubted potential, and agree with others that Nick Kenny should make way before him. However, we don't want to be offloading too many forwards in order to pay for a winger/centre.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • mrslong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • lynx000
  • Maddy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncos4life
  • Crom
  • Justwin
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.