NEWS Gorden Tallis: Pathetic excuses won’t dig Broncos out of hole

Finbar

NYC Player
Thats ok, i trust the bloke who told me seeing as i doubt there would be anyone better who would know.
I can't imagine anyone would know the situation better than Paul White so you've got a good contact there Wolfie!

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
I can't imagine anyone would know the situation better than Paul White so you've got a good contact there Wolfie!
Well, he does play front row for the cows 😀

I dont actually know him as such, just ended up having a beer with him because he was with somebody i know who knows him.

Last edited:

Pub Steak

QCup Player
Thats ok, i trust the bloke who told me seeing as i doubt there would be anyone better who would know. Not denying he made the final decision himself, it was an offer too good to turn down, but he was still told he wasnt in the coaches long term plans.
Ok well that is slightly better than my source by the sounds because I don't totally trust the bloke who told me. But he was very convincing and had just come from his house. But he's the kinda guy who tells a story for the sake of the listener being impressed.

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Ok well that is slightly better than my source by the sounds because I don't totally trust the bloke who told me. But he was very convincing and had just come from his house. But he's the kinda guy who tells a story for the sake of the listener being impressed.
I dont think what you have been told is wrong either tbh. He got a great offer and took it. Bennett told him to look after himself, and Seibs probably saw it as a good opportunity to build a team he wanted.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
TALLIS VISITS AFTER SPRAY
An interesting spectator at Broncos training on Tuesday was Brisbane legend Gorden Tallis. The NRL Hall of Famer launched a stinging attack on the club in April, accusing the current squad of arrogance, saying “they walk around town like they own the place” despite having “won nothing”. It was the honesty the club needed to hear.
Tallis is determined not to be a “Harry Hanger on” in a post-football career busy with media work but the former skipper stopped into the Broncos cafe holding his newborn son Billy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter