Grand Final Ticket Code Request Megathread

Newly registered, trying to purchase 2 GF tickets for my husband, former member but hasn’t been since our little one arrived. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

Can't see any sections shaded the colour of 'Elite Experience' (not that I could afford them at $715)
Judging by the amount of sections greyed out they must be holding back a helluva lot of seats or have already presold a heap of them to corporates and the like.
Map will be updated tomorrow!

Elite experience are rows 20-30 in sections 106-109. Just a scam really.

Can't see any sections shaded the colour of 'Elite Experience' (not that I could afford them at $715)
Judging by the amount of sections greyed out they must be holding back a helluva lot of seats or have already presold a heap of them to corporates and the like.

Elite experience are all around the halfway line I think. The greyed out areas are either held back or sold out in earlier allocations I think.

The Broncos supporters will be 140-145 or 121-126 I reckon.

Would love 2 ticket code for me and my 9yrold boy, driving down. Was a member 08-13 before he came alog hahaha

Map will be updated tomorrow!

Elite experience are rows 20-30 in sections 106-109. Just a scam really.
Yeah no problem mate. Doesn't affect me anyway as well out of my price range I was just curious as to where they were.
Thanks for posting the map I am sure it will help a lot of people select their seats before logging on and then getting pressured to finalise things before the dreaded timer clock runs out.

G'Day All, I'm currently after two tickets. Im wanting to surprise my best mate (die-hard Broncs Supporter). If you have a spare code that would be amazing. Thank You in Advance

List has been updated.

If your name is still on the list and you HAVE received a code, please let me know.

Cheers

Hey guys, new member here. Made my way down to Sydney tonight, still buzzin a little from last night's match!

Would be stoked if anyone is able to spare a code for one ticket. Hoping we can get some good support for the boys next Sunday :)

Elite experience are all around the halfway line I think. The greyed out areas are either held back or sold out in earlier allocations I think.

The Broncos supporters will be 140-145 or 121-126 I reckon.

Hopefully the 140s - that’s where I am when I bought tickets before finals

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • leon.bott
  • Shane Tronc
  • Jazza
  • Old Mate
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • heartly87
  • Alec
  • Griffo
  • Justwin
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • mrslong
  • barker
  • phoenix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.