Greg Inglis signing thread.

Caniffe said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27345308-5018851,00.html

Oh shoot me.

what has the round 18 AFL teams got to do with Inglis [icon_shru

As the thread was about rumour and innuendo, I saw no reason to not continue the misinformation :)

When did BHQ become a media outlet? Are we that bored we are making shit up now?

Browny just won Australian Cop of the year. Watch out for him in in the 2011 calendar. He's Mr. April.

Nashy just had sex with Carrot Top

It was reported this morning that the Greg deal is done and dusted with the broncos.
Everything is sorted and it has been confirmed.

The wait and the speculation is now officially over.

This whole saga with the GI signing is really getting tiresome.

I was pretty pumped when i first heard it might happen, but now that it's been dragged under the car for a couple of miles it's sort've lost it's appeal.

I hope he comes here, but TBH .. if he doesn't, i don't really mind anymore.

Raw Boned Youngster said:
It was reported this morning that the Greg deal is done and dusted with the broncos.

Link??

Raw Boned Youngster said:

Dare I say it?
.........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................
Link?

I will be seriously pissed if the Titans get Inglis, I would rather see him stay at the Storm than go to the Titans. Mostly as they have now had to have 2 lots of bail out money (OK - "advancements") from the NRL in their very short history. Without this NRL money they would absolutely be in no position to pay him anything, let alone more than the Broncos offer. They should not be allowed to sign any truly big names from another club until they have caught up financially, all this does is reward clubs for financial mis-management. Meanwhile the Broncos, who have always managed their finances responsibly and balanced their books will potentially miss out on getting Inglis.

According to Jono, Nova FM 106.9 (It's all about the music) may be putting some cash together to get Inglis. You can hear about this on the Meshel, Skip & Lutsy show on Monday Morning or you can podcast it as well. Nevertheless if you're an absolute idiot and don't listen to Nova FM 106.9 (It's all about the music) then you can see the boys (including Broncos legend Shane Webcke) talk about this on the Matty Johns Show, 7:30 Thursday Night straight after Home & Away!

Active Now

• Tim K
  • maddo
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • simplythebest
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
  • ostin86
  • theshed
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.