Greg Inglis signing thread.

Big Pete said:
[icon_lol1. Are you guys having a joke? Hodges = average? Kimmorley = great?

So you're judging Kimmorley on this year's form, right? Not the form that led Melbourne to their initial premiership in 1999? Led him to keep the halfback spot for Australia and New South Wales ahead of Johns, relegating the "world's best ever halfback" to play hooker?

Between 1998 and 2003 I have no qualms in saying Kimmorley was the best halfback, consistently, in the world. Johns on his day was more dominant, but nobody produced better results than Kimmorley.

Just because his best days are behind him doesn't take the term "great" away.

Hodges WAS average last season. He was GOOD in 2008. Superb in 2006-07. Good in 2005. Poor in 2004. Good in 2003. Superb in 2002. How's the consistency? Not GREAT was it? :P

And AP, Kimmorley's form in 2010 has dropped so so so far from his form in the early 00s it's not funny, and he's struggling to find a contract for next year. He's "declining" out of a career.

Lockyer has shown with different methods and skills that he is as important to QLD, Broncos and Australia as he ever has been.

Donny said:
So what do you think he will be doing in England? Playing Soccer? I'd say he would be playing Rugby League!
they dont so much play footy in england as have a training run and get paid 2x more than they wouldve here.

going to england doesnt count when talking about how many more years a player has left IMO. players generally go to england when theyre not good enough to play in the NRL anymore.

Coxy said:
Lockyer has shown with different methods and skills that he is as important to QLD, Broncos and Australia as he ever has been.
not to queensland hes not. hes important, but we have shown to be just as good without him. back in 01/02 etc if he doesnt play we lose. hes still as important to the broncos though, no doubt.

In Summary:

Hodges was good for two.. MAYBE three years stretched across an 8 year period.

He will NOT last another 6 years with the injury history he has, coupled with his existing problems.

Kimmorley is an example of a great player, Hodges is not.

Good, sorted, Back on topic.

Oh Lordy, great work guys, anyways don't forget my sauces say Greg's signing with Titans will be announced today.

tkday said:
Oh Lordy, great work guys, anyways don't forget my sauces say Greg's signing with Titans will be announced today.

tomato_sauce.jpg

I totally just had a pie with Watties T-sauce on it.

Deadset. Australia needs to get on board and sell this shit in supermarkets. It beats anything else on the shelf.

Oh... uhh topic. Inglis WOO!

Tomorrow never comes in this bloody saga.

Maybe we should add a poll on which club gets him?

If we went off what ever the Couriermail says he would of signed with the Titans, Broncos, Souths and Storm all at once. FFS they change there theory every morning

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Organix
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Fitzy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Astro
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.