Haas - Off Field Dramas

If Haas isn’t with the team in the sheds or on the bench, or anywhere to be seen for that matter, then it must surely be a directive from the club. These guys are given a schedule for every waking minute for where they have to be, when they have to be there and what they have to wear. Cutting him out would appear to be part of his punishment. This is assuming he hasn’t been sighted. I haven’t been paying that much attention so don’t know for sure if that is actually the case.

It wasn't for nothing. It was for not speaking to HR. How have you forgotten this already?

You even said the second offence was worse from a HR perspective. Now nothing? You don’t agree with him not getting punished I’m sure, but it shows we were taking the piss first time around (if channel 9 are correct).

‘We set high standards blah blah Payne you can have 4 weeks off. We’re not like shitty clubs like parramatta who don’t suspend their drink drivers blah blah. Oh shit you broke the law but we’ll likely be 1-3 so you can play.’

Last edited:
You even said the second offence was worse from a HR perspective. Now nothing? You don’t agree with him not getting punished I’m sure, but it shows we were taking the piss first time around (if channel 9 are correct).

‘We set high standards blah blah Payne you can have 4 weeks off. We’re not like shitty clubs like parramatta who don’t suspend their drink drivers blah blah. Oh shit you broke the law but we’ll likely be 1-3 so you can play.’

Yeah, I did. But I also said that his first punishment wasn't for nothing.

focus on the bit in brackets

appreciate what you're saying Huge ... and I am a fan of your dialogue... and perspective most of the time, and totally get where you're coming from. Sorry about the literacy..punctuality.....but i'm not perfect...most aren't....i had a few drinks and will never declare to be perfect... as long as the most of us get our views across...isn't that what matters here being a public forum? You're views on a lot of posts differ to mine, but you always give good points...argue with validation and in every aspect, for me...i will always value that input, discretion and openness.
Shit, how to put you down when I don't want to!!! What a dilemma! Yes, I have no problem with your thoughts and views so I guess it's just my age induced intolerance. Carry on, everyone's got a style. :)

Nine last night said he’d be in the 17 for Round 5.
I was actually hoping he'd be there and hurting a little in the hip pocket. Being honest I think we need him and I predict he'll play 10 to 12 games this year with rotations and rest to keep him keen and fresh.

is the timeline conclusive? what if the four-game suspension is actually for the driving thing? and the Broncos just wanted to keep it quiet?

is the timeline conclusive? what if the four-game suspension is actually for the driving thing? and the Broncos just wanted to keep it quiet?
It happened after he got suspended apparently

I really like this kid and rate him highly even though he’s played so little games. He needs to start the year back in Qcup and make him play for it first.

I really like this kid and rate him highly even though he’s played so little games. He needs to start the year back in Qcup and make him play for it first.

I agree but would like to see him playing Qcup now as he will be underdone when he does come back having played little footy for the last 9 months or so.

I agree but would like to see him playing Qcup now as he will be underdone when he does come back having played little footy for the last 9 months or so.
I think Haas will come straight into the team via the bench.

Come round 5 I pity any of the tigers backs that happen to be stationed between him and the tryline.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Dazza 92
  • The Strapper
  • Rambstien
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  • Galah
  • jd87
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Morepudding
  • eggstar10
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Big Del
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • mrtij
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.