Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Ghibli said:
I agree about catching a bomb in any field position. Any of the back 3 must be confident and competent in defusing kicks.

And the front line players should be better coached in how to position themselves to provide adequate protection for their back three.

You see teams like Canberra put a centre and backrower 2-3 metres in front of where the bomb is coming down to give their winger/fullback the chance to catch it with less pressure. Our guys just turn around and watch. It's pathetic.

It's another area where the Broncos just haven't been putting the attention to detail in. Just like the ruck and wrestle and preventing offloads.

Right hand side wasn't THAT bad Coxy, more the left which is hardly surprising given Glenn is a backrow.

Coxy said:
Ghibli said:
I agree about catching a bomb in any field position. Any of the back 3 must be confident and competent in defusing kicks.

And the front line players should be better coached in how to position themselves to provide adequate protection for their back three.

You see teams like Canberra put a centre and backrower 2-3 metres in front of where the bomb is coming down to give their winger/fullback the chance to catch it with less pressure. Our guys just turn around and watch. It's pathetic.

It's another area where the Broncos just haven't been putting the attention to detail in. Just like the ruck and wrestle and preventing offloads.
I totally agree, it really makes you wonder what they train on during the week/off-season!

Awesome :D Hopefully the year off has been a good thing for him to get over other injuries, rest and be mentally refreshed/eager to play again.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • KateBroncos1812
  • barker
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • Galah
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  • Scdeac
  • BroncosAlways
  • PETERN
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.