Hodges out for most of Season! Link included

Talk back radio were listing Hodges and Price to return for game 2. Lol the loss last night has unhinged a few i think

Anymore updates with Hodges?? Anybody been to a Broncos training sesh and seen him doing any contact work or anything that suggest he will be back anytime soon? I also found this STUPID article that compares Matai to Hodges. Who ever wrote this crap hasnt been to a Broncos game when Hodges is playing. He suggest that Hodges doesnt have many supporters!!!!!!

This is a small section of it!!!

"Matai is quickly going down a path similar to that of Justin Hodges. Both talented outside backs, with great footwork and an ability to find the try line – their skills are sometimes nullified by their brain explosions.

Dumb decisions, such as gifting penalties, finding themselves in hot water with the judiciary and carrying on with antics on the field that alienates all but their most passionate supporters. Well, I am sure the Hodges and Matai familes cheer their boys on – but overall, you wouldn’t find too many that would sing their praises.

Matai needs to look at the career of Justin Hodges and decide whether he wants to go down that path.

Hodges is a sublime Rugby League talent, but even Queenslanders who enjoy his skills will admit – Hodges is one of the dirtiest players in the game. He loves a facial massage on a tackled opponent, consistent sledging and borderline high shots.

It’s probably a dead-heat between Hodges and Gallen in the grubby department."

http://www.nrlnews.com/2010/05/19/matai ... ke-hodges/

Kind of hypocritical considering Matai is a dirty bastard as well, he's already "gone down that path."

Yep thats what i though. In attack Matai doesnt come within a million miles of Hodges. We all know Matai can hit people when they dont see people coming but Hodges is a great defender too. As Mark Riddell [icon_lol1.

Give me hodges any day. Hodges is just a passionate player who loves playing with the Broncos and his mates. i dont see anything wrong with that.

I love hodges, but if he wasn't playing for Broncos I reckon I would hate him.

Hodges is a niggly player and he gives away far too many penalties, which I hate, but I wouldn't call him dirty. To compare him with Gallen is beyond ridiculous.

He's loyal to Broncos and his teamates. When something bad happens to his teamates Hodges is usally the first over to defend them!

LOLZ
Comparing Matai to Hodge LOLOLOLZ!!!! One game from Hodges is worth 10 good games from Mr drop down injured 6 times during every match.

LOL.jpg

More lolz for that journo.

Matai is a solid player when he's not in backfield down injured again or the 5th time during a match, Hodges on the other hand is a superb player, can create something from nothing, make a line break, put a try on, etc Matai is not in that category, not even close.

Yep i dont know where this idiot got his information from!! Cant of been from watching the NRL the past couple of years because to even think about putting Matai in the same phrase as Hodges is ridiculous IMO. Hodges is miles ahead of Matai and always will be.

What a wanker!!! Come to a broncos game when hodges is playing and see who is the most passionate player on the field week in week out..................HODGES. Plus i dont know a Broncos fan that doesnt like Hodges and since the Broncos have one of the biggest if not the biggest fan base in NRL you have to be poll smoker to say that Hodges doesnt have many fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Donny said:
Plus i dont know a Broncos fan that doesnt like Hodges

Have you heard of this guy called Coxy?

ningnangnong said:
Donny said:

Even he's starting to ease off :P

Seriously though every Broncos fan I know loves Hodges, he plays with that passion and as fan you can't help but admire players who play with passion like he does, like Lockyer, Thaiday and Parker amongst others.

ningnangnong said:
Donny said:

I wasnt aware that Coxy doesnt like Hodges..........why??? Hodges is a great player!!

Donny said:
ningnangnong said:
Donny said:

I wasnt aware that Coxy doesnt like Hodges..........why??? Hodges is a great player!!
He rates him as a player just doesn't like his attitude.

broncospwn said:
Donny said:
ningnangnong said:
Donny said:

^^^ This.

Donny, you're new here, that's ok :P

Frankly I think Hodges is an immature, arrogant harmichael. I have tremendous disdain for his attitude.

I don't deny he's good when he's fit and firing. Although I'd also like to see him actually hit a gap once in a while rather than his stand still and swagger around swatting defenders away.

Coxy said:
broncospwn said:
Donny said:
ningnangnong said:
Donny said:

^^^ This.

Donny, you're new here, that's ok :P

Frankly I think Hodges is an immature, arrogant harmichael. I have tremendous disdain for his attitude.

I don't deny he's good when he's fit and firing. Although I'd also like to see him actually hit a gap once in a while rather than his stand still and swagger around swatting defenders away.

Lol ok i think i know why now [icon_lol1.

Why would you need to hit a gap when you are God and can make a gap of your own?

I think it is tough to hate Hodgo when you're a Bronco - sure you can tell he is a bit of a ****head but you can't deny he gives it his all out there on the field. He dies trying for the team - you gotta give him that.

I do agree he plays best when he's not trying to whack off defenders.

Professor47 said:
I think it is tough to hate Hodgo when you're a Bronco - sure you can tell he is a bit of a ****head but you can't deny he gives it his all out there on the field. He dies trying for the team - you gotta give him that.

I do agree he plays best when he's not trying to whack off defenders.

Who remembers the game where Hodges made Jennings look like a slow idiot at Suncorp. We lost that game but Hodges scored four tries and looked untouchable. I hope he comes back to that type of form.

Hodges is one of my favourite players of all time. Great Player and leader

Active Now

• Xzei
  • jarro65
  • NSW stables
  • Fitzy
  • theshed
  • thenry
  • Sproj
  • Wild Horse
  • broncotville
  • Manofoneway
  • Stix
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Wolfie
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Allo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Battler
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.