"Hoffy isn't the guy for Fullback" - Hodges

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I had an indigenous mate in high school who was a really good player and actually got signed to the broncos at one point. He used to save random numbers in his phone and save the name as footy players and he'd say they were his cousins. Scott Prince, Hodges and Benji Marshall were all somehow related through this guy haha

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
I can't take anything the Mole or Rothfield say seriously I will only believe it when there is a definite yes from Hoffman.
I cannot like this enough. Anyone taking the Mole or Slothfield seriously, needs their head checked!

S

Syklone

BRL Player
Mar 13, 2013
Can't wait for round one next season. Praying the Hoff doesn't work day and night on his passing and rip us on the night...

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
If he goes to the Dogs there is very chance he will become a better player. Dessie like Bellamy has the ability to make better players out of anything.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, and Hasler likes pretty much all of his players to have passing skills. It might end up being the same for Hoffman.
On the other hand he can't get the same out of Josh Morris, so who knows.

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
I think Hoffman will end up as a good player at Belmore. but I think Hasler will work on his support play more than his passing.

Xavier

Xavier

NYC Player
Mar 24, 2013
When did we get this whinging culture at the club?
Hoffman needs a reality check. Look at how the Roosters players have embraced their star signings and ended up winning a premiership. But all Hoffman wants to do is dummy spit, instead of scoring 20+ tries on the wing next season.

I'd take Milford over Hoffman any day.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
When did we get this whinging culture at the club?
Hoffman needs a reality check. Look at how the Roosters players have embraced their star signings and ended up winning a premiership. But all Hoffman wants to do is dummy spit, instead of scoring 20+ tries on the wing next season.

I'd take Milford over Hoffman any day.

Cannot agree more. Tbh I think warning signs about entitlement and egos were there when reports of cliques had formed and Alex Glenn actually said as much... Which I thought was very odd from someone that is pegged as one day being our captain

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Hoff is gone regardless, the fact we get Milf will ease the pain tho.

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
Did this seriously change from rumor to fact in peoples minds due to a rothfield article and a mole tweet. I just lost a little respect for this community.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Where there's smoke, there's fire. If Hoffman wasn't trying to leave, you'd think he'd say so like Parker has.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Did this seriously change from rumor to fact in peoples minds due to a rothfield article and a mole tweet. I just lost a little respect for this community.

It's not just from that, mate the writing has been on the wall for ages. Some of us (including myself) have been ignoring the signs for a while because I had previously respected Hoffman and he was one of my Favourite players. This has been going on for months and nothing from Hoffman. If this wasn't the case he would at least tweet out something like Parker has done when he has been rumoured to every other bloody team.

We all laughed at raiders fans about Milford when they said "it's just his manager, and mum, we haven't heard anything from him" because we know that it's rubbish and any sane person knows that the manager speaks for their client, not in spite of their wishes.

And no offence mate, but if you have lost respect for a community of people simply because they have decided to pull their heads out of their arses and face facts, then that is more to do with you than anyone else

Last edited:
Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

I've heard it from a number of sources (not within the media) and, as has now been said numerous times....if there's no truth to it, tweet something FFS.

Last edited:
Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008

My
images
is broken. How can I ever post here again.

End sarcasm

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
If Hoffman leaves how will everyone feel?. Personally I would feel betrayed as he is someone with plenty of potential and is star winger and a handy fullback for us, he is just leaving because he isn't happy about someone we signed in an effort to improve the disappointing on-field results from 2013.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
Everyone who has Hoffman as their avatar will be pissed :(

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • theshed
  • marw
  • Bucking Beads
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.