"Hoffy isn't the guy for Fullback" - Hodges

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Fair point Fozz, I have had my say on the subject, think I'll just wait and see how this unfolds now.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Is it too much to ask that the minority of us on here that think it's insulting to the club to be in a picture with opposition team mates with the #releasehim, actually share their view without having their actual point deluted by making out like we are saying 'how dare he want to leave'

I don't care if he wants to leave

I don't care if he doesn't want to play wing

I do not care that he is in a photo with opposition players

I do not want someone in my team that would have those hashtags put there and not clear things up. As has been said everyone is responsible for their professional image and you can't just be like ' oh well it wasn't in my Instagram'

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Hoffman is a good NRL Fullback, but not a great or amazing one. He is the same style player as his Cousin Gagai who was a average Fullback, but after accepting that he wasn't a good enough Fullback he switched to Winger/Centre and has thrived there and is pushing for a spot in the Queensland Origin Squad next year.

If Hoffman took a leaf out of Gagai's book he could become one of the most lethal Winger/Centre in the game.

A

azza

NYC Player
Jun 30, 2013
Wow, poor form with that picture. It seems by this hes already out the door. Thats perfectly fine though by me

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
So there was another picture taken at the game last night with all the bulldogs players in the Kiwi team being the family club and doing that "doggies bro" suck it sign with Hoffman in it and someone from the crowd holding up a Bulldogs flag.

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
See ya buddy

Attachments

• bulldogs.jpg
    bulldogs.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 57
broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
So there was another picture taken at the game last night with all the bulldogs players in the Kiwi team being the family club and doing that "doggies bro" suck it sign with Hoffman in it and someone from the crowd holding up a Bulldogs flag.

It's obviously just a misunderstanding. He can't be responsible for how a picture with all the bulldogs players at the RLWC (him being the only non bulldog), where they are all doing the 'doggies bro', in front of a doggies banner would be taken badly.

Poor josh is always taken the wrong way by people just waiting for the chance to take a completely innocent situation the wrong way

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
He's confirming it for the fans when he's probably not officially allowed to. Good on him.

Good luck Josh, I hope fans forgive you when they realise there is no point holding grudges against people you don't even know, in a sport designed just for entertainment.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
He's confirming it for the fans when he's probably not officially allowed to. Good on him.

Good luck Josh, I hope fans forgive you when they realise there is no point holding grudges against people you don't even know, in a sport designed just for entertainment.

I still think your taking it the wrong way. I don't begrudge him leaving, I'm happy for him to go and get an opportunity that he thinks better suits him. My issue is they way he has posed in these photos etc.

But you can keep trying to make out that it's something it's not, whatever makes you happy.

Good luck josh.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Farewell Josh, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

KingWebcke

KingWebcke

QCup Player
Aug 4, 2013
Kasiano and Pritchard have to a be a few short of the full dozen

Rhys van Beurden

Rhys van Beurden

QCup Player
Jun 20, 2013
I always found it amusing that opposing team supporters hated each other, whereas the players themselves were good friends. Was why I always liked Hodges. Played every game like it was against his mortal enemy.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I always found it amusing that opposing team supporters hated each other, whereas the players themselves were good friends. Was why I always liked Hodges. Played every game like it was against his mortal enemy.

As it should be... Wish there were more like hodgo

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.