"Hoffy isn't the guy for Fullback" - Hodges

Wasn't Hoffman given a shot in the halves and failed badly last year or the year before?

Very well spoken stuff from Locky he would have a lot to tell from his conversion from a gun fullback to a champion five-eighth. Really like how he only comments publicly when needed or when asked for an opinion and doesn't shoot his mouth of when doing so.

Wasn't Hoffman given a shot in the halves and failed badly last year or the year before?

Very well spoken stuff from Locky he would have a lot to tell from his conversion from a gun fullback to a champion five-eighth. Really like how he only comments publicly when needed or when asked for an opinion and doesn't shoot his mouth of when doing so.

just before we signed Barba, Locky let it "slip" that Barba would make a great 5/8

he had that username, well before he even contemplated leaving us

Thanks for that, I don't have twitter so wouldn't know any of their usernames.

Last edited:
Whilst I think Hoffman to the Dog in 2014 is a done deal (given the recent Twitter activities) I'm pretty disappointed in the NRL if that eventuates. I don't think the NRL should allow players who break their contract (by mutual agreement or otherwise) to register for other NRL team for the life of the broken contract. It will erode the contractual system the NRL is based on and it doesn't protect clubs enough. Whilst Barba at the Broncos is an upgrade on Hoffman and I'm more than happy that he has joined, I don't think the NRL should have sanctioned the move. Milford situation is fine, Barba's move and potentially Hoffman's move shouldn't have been permitted.

Looks like Hoffman got bis delusions from his DAd.

What happened with Hoffs dad 1910 and beads?

Wasn't Hoffmans release to the Dogs dependant on whether Milford comes here in 2014 ?

Sounding more likely Milf will be here next year ..... so ..........

I doubt Raiders will agree to release Milford particularly if we hold on to Hoffman. Only way I can see us getting Milford in 2014 is if we offer Hoffman to the Raiders as a straight swap...

A long shot, I know, but is there any chance someone could upload a photo of the Hoffman article in today's courier mail? I'm stuck at home with a crook back and can't get to the newsagent to buy the paper. Unfortunately, it's not online...

This is the best I could do.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1385681997522.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1385681997522.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 76

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • Skyblues87
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.