Hunt has put the cue in the rack

What about that Murphy kid ? Edit . sorry was it Sam Scarlet ?
I saw him play in a trial looked like he could run a game a bit ?

19029641_1555589077806497_4016343769846521081_n.jpg

Gee the Bunnies seemed to get looked after by the refs. Moga needs to learn to pass. I miss Ben Hunt...

Me too.

I hate seeing Gillett utilised and games being closed out by smart kicking. It just doesn't feel right...
Not advocating for Hunt at all, but where was the smart kicking last night? All I can recall was Kodi putting the ball in Johnston's lap on the with 50 seconds to go, instead of over the sideline.

Not advocating for Hunt at all, but where was the smart kicking last night? All I can recall was Kodi putting the ball in Johnston's lap on the with 50 seconds to go, instead of over the sideline.

I said closing out the game with smart kicking. I'm clearly talking about the repeat set that Benji got with 3 minutes left.

When Cronk and Thurston do that people lose their load, not so much when one of ours do.

Disappointing that we didn't even bother to contest those bombs that led to tries.

Gonna become a major problem as every other team sees that it is a major weakness for us and start peppering us with those sorts of kicks all the time. The long high bombs are covered well by Oates and Kahu but those smaller infield kicks have been a problem for a long time.

Me too.

I hate seeing Gillett utilised and games being closed out by smart kicking. It just doesn't feel right...

Benji did do quite well closing out the match and Kodi also played nicely when he was on the field. That said, Ben Hunt is a much better player than both of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

He's probably talking about that one nice grubber that Benji came up with that landed us a repeat set.

Nobody talks shit quite like you do mate. Benji did do quite well closing out the match and Kodi also played nicely when he was on the field. That said, Ben Hunt is a much better player than both of them.

Based on what exactly? His form during the 2015 regular season? He was atrocious for the majority of last year, and he's been equally, if not worse so far in his limited appearances this year.

We're undefeated with Nikorima at Halfback. Say what you want about the quality of opposition in those 6 wins, it's quite clear our right side attack is FAR more potent having a Halfback who's not afraid to take the line on.

I hope we never see Hunt in the team again to be honest, Kodi utilities the right hand side attack far better than Hunt and Marshall proved last week he's pretty potent on the left (A capable replacement for Milford for a few games whilst he recovers from his shoulder injury).

Bennett said in post game interview it will be six weeks, and after that they will know if it's season ending [emoji33]

No sling , no ice pack , seemingly no discomfort after the game . 3-4 weeks max my assessment . Trust me I`m almost a doctor .

Nobody talks shit quite like you do mate. Benji did do quite well closing out the match and Kodi also played nicely when he was on the field. That said, Ben Hunt is a much better player than both of them.

You are in the minority with that opinion . Kodi`s combination with Ashton Sims is a point of detail to watch in coming games .

Based on what exactly? His form during the 2015 regular season? He was atrocious for the majority of last year, and he's been equally, if not worse so far in his limited appearances this year.

We're undefeated with Nikorima at Halfback. Say what you want about the quality of opposition in those 6 wins, it's quite clear our right side attack is FAR more potent having a Halfback who's not afraid to take the line on.

I hope we never see Hunt in the team again to be honest, Kodi utilities the right hand side attack far better than Hunt and Marshall proved last week he's pretty potent on the left (A capable replacement for Milford for a few games whilst he recovers from his shoulder injury).

Gillete and Roberts will be doing more tackling than ever after seeing the Rabbits target Kodi`s on line defense . S Burgess scored once and was centimetres from another . Some thing to work on . Kodi`s passes are superior to Ben Hunt`s .

Lotsa talk about Kodi freeing up Gillete to run . His short passes to Sims are gold .
Bunj = buy of the season .

Those mid field chip / bombs . Gonna need to re run the defensive plays for them hard this week at training . Made it too easy for the opposition .

Last edited:
Gee the Bunnies seemed to get looked after by the refs. Moga needs to learn to pass. I miss Ben Hunt...

Not a fan of the team winning....?

I don't miss him at all. Ben who? (You know who Fourex, Ben Hunt....that guy who used to be good. Plays for the Merge)

Mental toughness .
Kodi showed a little tonight . Did the Ben Hunt in the opening seconds . Recovered to play a decent game . Master stroke by Uncle Wayne to inject Bunji when he did . Bunji showed he can be the shut out man . Exciting game to watch . Good line speed caused the Bunnies to panic more than once . Good signs .

Last edited:
That's the train I'm on. All aboard....!!!
woo whoooo....chuga chuga chuga chuga....wooo whooo !!!

@Huge can drive, but lets goooo.

I was happy with the game. Souths were smashing the boys, wish they smashed Moga harder. Deadset dickhead that bloke.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Shane Tronc
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manifesto
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  • winslow_wong
  • RolledOates
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.