Hunt has put the cue in the rack

Not a fan of the team winning....?

I don't miss him at all. Ben who? (You know who Fourex, Ben Hunt....that guy who used to be good. Plays for the Merge)

I don't care if you don't miss Ben Hunt.

Based on my what I've seen with my own eyes. The only reason Ben Hunt is receiving this kind of treatment is because he is leaving at the end of the season.

That couldn't be more incorrect in my eyes, he's been copping the same criticisms this year as he's been copping for the last 4 years, it may be exacerbated because of him leaving, but it's certainly not some fabricated agenda, he's not a good "Halfback", plenty of us have known it for quite some time.

He's an average NRL Five-Eighth that's pretending to be an above average Halfback.

I'm glad Hunt is going, you should be too, it'll be night and day once we get back to having a Halfback who can control a game with his kicking & decision making. (Big doubts about whether that's Nikorima, but the first step is ripping the Hunt band-aid right off)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad Hunt is going, you should be too, it'll be night and day once we get back to having a Halfback who can control a game with his kicking & decision making. (Big doubts about whether that's Nikorima, but the first step is ripping the Hunt band-aid right off)
We'll I'm afraid Nikorima or Marshall aren't going to be that guy for the Broncos.

Last edited by a moderator:
We'll I'm afraid Nikorima or Marshall aren't going to be that guy for the Broncos.

A very real possibility. But wouldn't you prefer to have the opportunity to find out if we could find that guy over the next couple of years? If we can find a guy to give us what we need from Halfback around the same time that Milford is entering his prime years, we're in for a very nice decade of footy.

That couldn't be more incorrect in my eyes, he's been copping the same criticisms this year as he's been copping for the last 4 years, it may be exacerbated because of him leaving, but it's certainly not some fabricated agenda, he's not a good "Halfback", plenty of us have known it for quite some time.

He's an average NRL Five-Eighth that's pretending to be an above average Halfback.

Alot of people with a better idea than you think otherwise. Im not ben hunts no.1 fan , but to think kodi is superior is joke .

Alot of people with a better idea than you think otherwise. Im not ben hunts no.1 fan , but to think kodi is superior is joke .

He shows more heart, more determination, and more mental strength. That's better than a bloke who's not over a dropped ball, who can't kick, and can't organise a team.

A very real possibility. But wouldn't you prefer to have the opportunity to find out if we could find that guy over the next couple of years? If we can find a guy to give us what we need from Halfback around the same time that Milford is entering his prime years, we're in for a very nice decade of footy.
Absolutely. I think letting Hunt go is the right call. He's just not the right halves partner for Milford. For mine when Hunt returns to decent form he's still the best option in the halves with Milford this season.

He shows more heart, more determination, and more mental strength. That's better than a bloke who's not over a dropped ball, who can't kick, and can't organise a team.

Last night was a good example of the above, he dropped the kick-off and still went on to play with confidence and ended up having a really good game. If that happened to Hunt he'd be cowering in a corner hoping that Milford takes all the 5th tackle options.

Umm .... you talking about hunt or knik??

Last night was a good example of the above, he dropped the kick-off and still went on to play with confidence and ended up having a really good game. If that happened to Hunt he'd be cowering in a corner hoping that Milford takes all the 5th tackle options.

Ha! dropping the ball in rd 14 doesn't even compare to dropping it to loose a GF. Absolute dribble!!

Ha! dropping the ball in rd 14 doesn't even compare to dropping it to loose a GF. Absolute dribble!!

So you're not Ben Hunt's biggest fan but you're defending his honour like he's your first born son?..

You're off your chops old boy, Hunt is in QCUP for a reason.

Active Now

• HVbronco
  • MrMoore
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • leon.bott
  • LittleDavey
  • Big Del
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mark H
  • Harry Sack
  • Manofoneway
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • Santa
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.