Hunt has put the cue in the rack

So you're not Ben Hunt's biggest fan but you're defending his honour like he's your first born son?..

You're off your chops old boy, Hunt is in QCUP for a reason.

Just sick of all the bashing! Wish i was then i wouldn't give a fuk ! Wouldn't even be able to read my screen most probably!

I reckon KNik did a good job last night. To me, he is still very obviously coming to terms with the significance of the position he occupies. Not a small job that but he is making good progress and I reckon the signs are promising.

I am a fan of Hunt based on his 2015 form however, for mine, for a whole lot of reasons known and unknown, it seems his mental state is a bit of a mess, as is his focus, motivation, determination and resilience. So Bennett dropping him was the right call - best for Hunt and best for the team, and, it gives KNik the chance he deserves to show what he's made of. So far, he looks pretty good to me.

Having said that, I am still really fascinated where Bird will play next year, especially if Boyd, Kodi and Benji play really well this year, but that's for another thread.

Just sick of all the bashing! Wish i was then i wouldn't give a fuk ! Wouldn't even be able to read my screen most probably!

I'm pretty sure you don't read it anyway.

It is pretty obvious without Hunt in the team we don't have a long kicking game

You write like one.

My hand writing is Doctor like . ie No one can read it . Thank heavens for key boards and spell checker . lol .

It is pretty obvious without Hunt in the team we don't have a long kicking game

Milf can kick long .I`ve seen him kick 40 -50 metres before . Playing in the left 3rd of the field is not the ideal position for a right foot kicker .Pressure from the inside limits where you can direct a kick . Want to be mid field or the right 3rd for best options .

I'm talking about clearing kicks from within our half

It's like getting blood out of a stone ! They get on the wagon and don't get off . Will never agree hunt can do anything right .

It's the circle of life. Griffin held Hunt back now hunt is holding the broncos back.

How is hunt loosing games on his own , thats a team effort imo. maybe if they kept norman or taylor , hunt could play his natural game .

Wow. The post match thread of a game he didn't play in becomes about Ben Hunt. Still, what was I expecting?

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Strop
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • kiwibronco
  • Jazza
  • Fozz
  • Justwin
  • ezpz
  • RodF
  • Redux
  • broncs30
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.