International Cricket 2012/13

Bailey has been sublime in India but keep in mind there's a pretty big gulf between India's white ball attack on feather bed pitches and what England is going to throw at us out here ..

Bailey has been sublime in India but keep in mind there's a pretty big gulf between India's white ball attack on feather bed pitches and what England is going to throw at us out here ..
True enough. I'm so used to seeing us collapse in India, this is quite refreshing. Not all the batters looked comfortable. Bailey and Watson made I look easy. If nothing else, it's gone some way to getting the spin monkey off our backs.

Bailey is a right hander which means only our openers are left as left bats (not including Johnson or Wade as both are not guaranteed starters) and that completely negates Swann. So if we get on top of Anderson, its all over and we win back the Ashes.

Looks like India will deficate on another 350+ target ... this batting lineup of theirs is pretty much unstoppable in these conditions..

Looks like India will deficate on another 350+ target ... this batting lineup of theirs is pretty much unstoppable in these conditions..

Yes, fantastic run chase again from India.

Saying that though, the conditions were ripe for scoring.

We should've made 400 on that wicket.

Is anyone else going to the Gabba for the 1st test? I was one of the last to get a ticket for the 2nd Day. Can the 21st hurry up!! love cricket it's my 2nd favorite sport.

I wish the Indians valued the art of bowling . I like seeing a pitch with something for the bowlers occasionally.

EVERY. FUCKING. BALL. IS. GOING. FOR. SIX.
crutches.gif

Three odi double centurions - all Indians in India, says it all about their pitches.

Sharma 209*

we'll make 80 all out.

a team of one-armed ethiopians could make 250 on that rock hard slab of rolled mud ... Doubt we can win but we should make at least 350 in reply

Jesus has anyone ever seen 6's like that before that is the most destructive batting i've seen for a long time.

Gilchrist's 57 ball hundred in Perth 2006 is the only thing i've seen that compares to that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aussies just want to get on the plane and go home ....

can't blame them ...

Watson is in serious doubt now with another hamstring injury. Thanks CA for great forward planning and man management yet again.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • sooticus
  • Fatboy
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Big Del
  • DrGee
  • Skathen
  • Fitzy
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Tmac
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Midean
  • LockyersLeftBoot
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.