International Cricket 2012/13

Haven't had rain for ages and it finally comes around to ruin a test match :001_rolleyes:

**** hitman you'd be hating waiting at the docs and trying to catch some of the cricket atm.

There is nothing worse in cricket than rain delays. I'd much rather wait at a doctor's surgery than this... and I hate waiting at the doctors. So how's the weather ATM by Brisbane friends? Does it look like they will abandon the day?

Bad day yesterday, bowling not at it's best. I hope I'm wrong but Amla or Kallis look like they are on their way to huge scores. When play resumes, I hope we get Kallis out nice and quick or he's going to rip our bowling attack apart.

It'll rain all day. It's stretching all the way out west of Kingaroy and streaming in from the north west. Probably clear this evening.

The pitch should have about of juice in it tomorrow. Will be good cricket.

On the bright side, Australia's bowling today has been far better than yesterday...

3/40 fark!!!

If SA get the Aussies out cheaply, can't see us winning this game.

3/40 fark!!!

If SA get the Aussies out cheaply, can't see us winning this game.

Winning?!? Yeah that option disappeared after Warner once again proved he is not test material. At this stage a draw is the best outcome but I doubt the can even get that

FK off Ricky. He's been horrendous for Aussie cricket over the last 6 years. More harm than good.

FK off Ricky. He's been horrendous for Aussie cricket over the last 6 years. More harm than good.

But he wants to go to the Ashes next year. Hussey and Punter should be gone now.

Winning?!? Yeah that option disappeared after Warner once again proved he is not test material. At this stage a draw is the best outcome but I doubt the can even get that

Why are you singling out Warner? Quiney and Punter also got out for **** all.

Why are you singling out Warner? Quiney and Punter also got out for **** all.

True, but Quiney is on debut and shouldn't be in the team anyway. The fact that he is just points to our batting issues. Ponting should have retired years ago and I get so sick of going on about how useless he is, I just give him credit for tying his shoelaces these days

Hussey is fine... he's been our best bat along with Clarke. The campaign against him his pure media propaganda.

He has left Ponting in his wake the last 6 years. Yep, Ponting has been out of form for 6 years... at what point do you become inadequate?

He's still over compensating by moving early, over committing and then getting drawn into poor shots.

Last edited:
Clarkey just gets better and better IMO

Oh **** we're in trouble. No chance of a win here at the Gabba.

I think our chances of a win went out the door when day two got washed out.

Clarke and Cowan have steadied the ship somewhat. Nice to see Cowan showing some form - whether you think he's up to it or not, you can't deny he's a good egg.

I thought Quiney was a tad unlucky. You can say he played a silly shot or whatever, but two or three metres either side of Steyn and it would've been one of the flattest sixes you've ever seen!

Warner and Ponting's dismissals were unsurprising.

Agreed on Cowan - I really want him to succeed. He seems far more comfortable and at ease with his role and place in the team these days, I think that was reflected in his batting today.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Rookie Alan
  • broncoscope
  • Johnny92
  • Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Skyblues87
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.