International Cricket 2012/13

I thought Hilfenhaus had played his last test at the Gabba. Looks like he'll get at least one more.

Can ponting f*** off now please FFS

Aye. It was a good ball, but a textbook Ponting dismissal.

lol he's a top order batsman who lost his off stump to a ball moving away from the bat in the 12th over of a test match.. Good ball or not, that isn't acceptable.

When did heals lose the plot? He was dribbling on about us making 600 after we had just made 200. This is after the last where he was banging on about declaring 150 behind. No wonder he was never captain.

Warner is a freak

Another ton for Clarke. Not his best ton but he has 100 in the score book. Saffas have bowled a lot of 4 balls.

lol he's a top order batsman who lost his off stump to a ball moving away from the bat in the 12th over of a test match.. Good ball or not, that isn't acceptable.

Quite honestly, the last time I remember someone falling over trying to defend a full ball that wasn't a yorker was a kid named Bill in Under 9s... Ponting seriously has to go. That was just embarrassing.

The ball Punter got wasn't that good. He was just nowhere near it. Had concrete in his boots.

The Huss currently showing how insulting it was to group him with Ponting... He still has it.

Saffas fragile Steyn goes down. What have they been doing between tests

They need to get themselves some foam rollers.

Wow.. Clarke just hitting boundaries at will

Haha, nailed that over, didn't he. :rockon:

Good challenge. I thought that was out in real time, was definitely a noise there.

Good challenge. I thought that was out in real time, was definitely a noise there.

Reviews for caught behind a bit odd. You most certainly couldn't call that decision to give him out a clanger. You couldn't visibly see a gap between the bat and ball. There was a noise (however faint). IMO it's one of those ones that should go with the original decision.

Hot spot to me isn't definitive.

It never looked like he hit it. Good review.

Pup becomes the first man to hit 4th double centuries in one year and the 5th player to hit back to back double centuries

Active Now

• barker
  • bb_gun
  • Broncorob
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Stix
  • Sproj
  • broncoscope
  • Harry Sack
  • Fitzy
  • phoenix
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.