International Cricket 2012/13

Great too see us win. Was starting to get desperate.

The most exciting finish to a test match for a while, good work Australia. I still don't understand the siddle haters, but that's all good I'm starting to realise some people just need to be knockers

The most exciting finish to a test match for a while, good work Australia. I still don't understand the siddle haters, but that's all good I'm starting to realise some people just need to be knockers

If you can't fondle knockers, you need to be knockers.

That's barely finger tip size Coxy.

Australia deserve to lose the next test if they rest Starc. Roatation is a joke. All very well to do it for ODIs, but surely the Baggy Green has to be given some value. If a bloke is only 75%-80% fit fair enough, but if the calculations add up to a high possibility of injury don't rest the bloke!

Just read a bit about Jackson Bird and from what i've read he sounds like a very good bowler. He has played 17 Shield games and has taken 87 wickets at an average of 19.72, was named the Sheffield Shield player of the year in his 1st season and has been the leading wicket taker over the past 2 years.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • jarro65
  • Manifesto
  • Old Mate
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
  • the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.