Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

woah Tony Currie. Havent heard that name in a while.

Raise the cap, employ a marquee player system, give concessions to star players or loyal players, make the arl pay a heap for origin and international appearances. all of these suggestions are better than saying, "if you go, dont come back".

I thought there would have been an announcement by now? Do you think they are going to wait until after the game or something?

I guess now we can go for Hannant, Civoneceiva and Billy Slater!!

The Rock said:
We have plenty of FB options. Slater would be a total waste of time.

Secure Tronc, buy Hannant and Petero, get rid of Setu and Sims. Then out Forward pack will look like this next year

8. Civoniceva
9. McCollough
10. Hannant
11. Thaiday
12. Parker
13. Gillett

14. Glenn
15. Tronc
16. Teo
17. Anderson

FMD. How is that not the best pack in the compeition.

If we have that pack next year, we'll win the premiership. Especially with this backline.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Winterstien
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

Premiership winners 2011 for sure.
What about Kenny? Surely he can fit onto that bench. [icon_razz1

The Rock said:

Secure Tronc, buy Hannant and Petero, get rid of Setu and Sims. Then out Forward pack will look like this next year

8. Civoniceva
9. McCollough
10. Hannant
11. Thaiday
12. Parker
13. Gillett

14. Glenn
15. Tronc
16. Teo
17. Anderson

FMD. How is that not the best pack in the compeition.

If we have that pack next year, we'll win the premiership. Especially with this backline.

1. Hoffman
2. Kemp
3. Winterstien
4. Hodges
5. Yow Yeh
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace

Premiership winners 2011 for sure.
that would be one awesome team, but Kenny needs to be there IMO, so id lose Anderson.

would also be MUCH better with Cronk there, and Slater taking Hoffmans spot and/or Inglis taking Wintersteins spot.

And your suggesting that Wal and Locky kicking for, running 2nd man plays and simply passing to Billy Slater would not make it soooooo much more mouth-watering? Ha ha ha... your kidding, Rock!!!

The Rock said:

I don't know about that. I like Hoffman and he's got a fair bit of potential, but Bruno doesn't strike me as someone who will just chill. If he can see an opportunity to sign Inglis or Slater, I reckon he'll go for it, regardless of the fullbacks we already have.

Kraven27 said:
I thought there would have been an announcement by now? Do you think they are going to wait until after the game or something?
The Broncos have stated that the decision would be supressed until the after match press conference

The Rock said:
SSS said:
And your suggesting that Wal and Locky kicking for, running 2nd man plays and simply passing to Billy Slater would not make it soooooo much more mouth-watering? Ha ha ha... your kidding, Rock!!!

No, but if we sign Slater then it will mean we probably won't be able to afford Hannant. And considering we already have quite a few Fullback options, we don't "need" Slater.

If you had the option of Hannant or Slater, you'd be stupid to go Slater.

Fair enough, another top quality centre would be good though. Hodges always spend at least half the season out with injuries/suspensions or rep duties. Just not sure who would be good or who is available

Announcement after the game = he's goooooooorrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............ Takes the crowd factor off him tonight.

forward_pass said:
Announcement after the game = he's goooooooorrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn............ Takes the crowd factor off him tonight.

Good. Bomb Israel.

forward_pass said:

That is bloody soft! Just tell us and then put your mind on football!!

I'll be pissed off if he does go the Gayfl or Union. I'm sick of seeing them poach our best players to play their shitty sport. We've missed out on the best of Lote, Dell, Gaz and Hunt and we will probably miss out on Folau's best too. The NRL needs to stop this shit from happening any way it can. Top up the wages of our best 25 players to the tune of $200-300k a year in a loyalty retirement fund and they will find it harder to switch.

Izzy has so much to offer League (not just the Broncos), seeing him stay will give us a better product to watch. Sick of seeing the powers that be throw up their hands and doing nothing to keep our most entertaining players.

rockstarfolau.jpg

do something, you pricks!

Yeah I think he's a goner and thank god for that.
Biggest waste of salary cap space and one of the worst recruitment decisions (considering who we lost)the club has made.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Ondi
  • scobie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behind enemy lines
  • maddo
  • Tim K
  • mieko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.