Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

While it's pretty obvious he won't be going to Melbourne, that article also mentions union overseas so I wouldn't be getting too cocky yet!

Let him go, he showers in his underpants!!

I think that Izzy is an awsome player but i dont want somebody playing for the Broncos who doesnt want to be there. If Izzy wants to stay then good, but if he isnt happy id rather see him play somewhere else. I hope Izzy stays though. On another note if he does leave we will have heaps of cash spare to buy so decent replacements

Yuck.

I'd love to see him stay in League at least.

If we could get anyone from the storm to replace Folau for next year, who would you want?

Dont want anyone from the storm, they are all cheats as far as im concerned!!!! I dont know what good centres are off contract next year, anyone know any????

ethos said:
High-leaping Brisbane Bronco Israel Folau is understood to be considering a Karmichael Hunt-like offer to jump to the AFL.

"He's a big time player and he's got a real presence about him and we'd like to keep him,'' said Henjak.

"But if he doesn't want to be here than we will let him go."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,27023108-5018866,00.html

Agree with Henjak on this one.
Didn't he just agree to extend for two years?
Ah just re-read the links, it's only a "commitment" not official.
I don't care if he goes anyway he takes a huge chunk of the cap if he doesn't want to be here, cya later.

After reading that article i'm very disappointed as it looks like he probably won't be staying.

Anyone know any good replacements that are off contract next year??

his involvement this year hasnt justified his wages, however its not a good look if he leaves and questions will have to be asked why...

The Rock said:
[quote="Crazy Sam":30arymdg]If we could get anyone from the storm to replace Folau for next year, who would you want?

Inglis, preferably.[/quote:30arymdg]

Agreed, would be more than happy to let Folau go if it meant we got Inglis.

Well, it's fair to say that he is unlikely to go to the Storm now, especially on the money they might have been offering.
I think he is very short odds to stay.

If Folau is leaving then id like to see Inglis come to the Broncos, but if Folau was staying then id like to see slater. I dont think either would come though because i think they would come with the Salary cap auditor about ten minutes behind them.

If the Broncos sign any other high profile players if Folau stays i think everyone would be asking question about us.

So, it's all set, we're signing Inglis for next year?

Sweet.

NRL needs to keep Izzy in the code even if it's not at the Broncos.

We need a win.

Fozz said:
NRL needs to keep Izzy in the code even if it's not at the Broncos.

We need a win.

+ 1.

Inglis could be a superstar in both Union and AFL as well. He is Leagues product and our legend to have though, so we need to keep him.

Hodges and Inglis would be an interesting centre combo.

Maybe we could play him in the forwards though, probably need that more.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Purple Pills
  • broncotville
  • Astro
  • Shane Tronc
  • sooticus
  • RolledOates
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Howie
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • NSW stables
  • theshed
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.