Israel Folau wants out... I'll show him the door.

the rebels were the ones spreading it to get there name in lights, Waldon would know of Izzy's profile in Melbourne as well...

But someone within the storm organisation must have told the press that little bit of info about him saying he wanted to come back, but then conveniently forgot to put it in context and say that it was said tongue in cheek as a joke.

lynx000 said:
But someone within the storm organisation must have told the press that little bit of info about him saying he wanted to come back, but then conveniently forgot to put it in context and say that it was said tongue in cheek as a joke.
like waldron perhaps?

Nice one Izzy.

If we can keep him for ten years, he'll be one of our greats.

Perhaps he still wants to leave but because Melbourne had no cap left he can't. Maybe he's already made a secret deal to sign with them after his contract with Brissy is up?

Maybe this Maybe that.....

Be careful not to start a rumor of your own tk. Lets just enjoy the fact his going to see out his contract and hope he gives us his all.

Scotty said:
There should be investigations launched to find the people who start spreading these rumors

They are called journalists

Seriously I've only ever seen Izzy say he is happy here and wants to extend his stay, and everyone goes into an uproar when some journalist says he might be leaving. You lot just got caught hook, line and sinker by some sensationalised journalism...which might i add included Izzy saying he was happy here?

Hope he stay's i love wathcing Izzy play for the mighty broncos !

he didn't pick the option up on his contract... So the rumour goes ; )

I find it hard to believe he'd want to leave actually. As has been said earlier, everytime i've seen him play this year he's seemed to be really, really happy.

Maybe the fact that we're having a bad start to the year is putting him off staying ? eusa_think

So, he has to tell us by the end of April (according to his contract) if he wants to leave, should he not tell us anything by then his option is automatically activated ... is that right?

user_nat said:
Well.. can't see Melbourne taking him back now.

[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Maybe we can pick up one of their stars like we did with Glenn Lazarus after the Raiders cap issues

forward_pass said:
Izzy back to the storm on player exchange.

They'll have to give us Smith/Inglis/Slater/Cronk now to even out the ledger [icon_lol1.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Stix
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • theshed
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.